What are you known for?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
known for not knowing what other people know that they don't know that they think you know even though they don't and you do

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Known for having heard of The Final Crisis. I'm assuming this by the earlier like.
It's part of the cannon of the DC Comics. Even if I rarely read comics, having heard of it isn't that strange to me. I'm much more interested in the "What ever happened to the Caped Crusader" story, honestly.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
It's part of the cannon of the DC Comics. Even if I rarely read comics, having heard of it isn't that strange to me. I'm much more interested in the "What ever happened to the Caped Crusader" story, honestly.

TBH The Final Crisis isn't the best arc. What comes after is much more interesting (e.g. The Black Mirror).

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, back on topic.
Known for making me wish I had a pipe, a pith hat, a Holland and Holland Double Rifle, and the money needed to go on a hunting trip to Africa to bag a Elephant with one shot, right in the forehead as it charged me.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, back on topic.
Known for making me wish I had a pipe, a pith hat, a Holland and Holland Double Rifle, and the money needed to go on a hunting trip to Africa to bag a Elephant with one shot, right in the forehead as it charged me.

The man in my avatar is a hunter, but he doesn't hunt Elephants...

Known for wanting to shoot Elephants.