What are you known for?

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
That hobby is now someone's else job, @AlCapella has a very helpful signature stating the "Solve" thing in.
I'm now devoted to conversation; that's why I created this thread.
Known for being the wise wanderer.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I got tagged! :eek:

Okay, as my father is fond of saying, being popularly notorious is all right, but being notoriously popular? hmmm! ;) :p
Nein! Nein! Nein! I would rather not like to be known "notoriously" in the first place at all :p

I would like to be known for saying "BLAAARGWAARGGFFLL" :p
I would most like to be known for giving out helpful replies at all times. :eek:

But really, I am replying just to leave that "notorious" signature here :p

Also, want to clarify to all and sundry, I have absolutely Zero (with a capital Zed) interest in moderation or policing these forums. Adding a [SOLVED] to finished threads is something I picked up from helping out on a few other forums. ;) I've seen that it really goes a long way in newbies searching for answers and prevents duplication. It also improves the confidence score of a forums' help quotient. If my signature starts getting any more attention, then it is DEFINITELY going to be replaced with a blaargwaargfl and a Yoda quote "Into exile, I must go. *Failed*, I have." Be warned, all ye ;) :p

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
known for making me wonder what your talking about.[DOUBLEPOST=1398496109][/DOUBLEPOST]G'night all. midnight at my house and i have to be in bed by 8pm.(lol)

I am guessing it was meant for me?

I think he's (@RealSketch ) actually teasing me on that signature thing again. You naughty boy, you! [sternly wags finger at RealSketch] :p

Oh and good night to you too! :)

Reactions: RealSketch