What are you currently playing the most?

pluto_moon

Jul 29, 2019
I've haven't played since about early 1.7. I was looking to both start my own survival in modded but was also looking forward to making an aesthetic base that could be downloaded by other people and they could put their own machines and play around with.

I just don't want to build a whole base like and spend time in a pack that no one uses. From doing some research it looks like the newest packs are Resonant Rise 4 from ATL and Revelations from FTB. I was just wondering what everyone has been playing? I could make a base in Monster or Beyond or any pack. I just don't want to spend hours and have it go to waste.

Also if you have any tips for someone who isn't used to any new minecraft/mods/modded feel free to drop them here!

Thanks in advance!

D

DirtyOldLady

I've haven't played since about early 1.7. I was looking to both start my own survival in modded but was also looking forward to making an aesthetic base that could be downloaded by other people and they could put their own machines and play around with.

I just don't want to build a whole base like and spend time in a pack that no one uses. From doing some research it looks like the newest packs are Resonant Rise 4 from ATL and Revelations from FTB. I was just wondering what everyone has been playing? I could make a base in Monster or Beyond or any pack. I just don't want to spend hours and have it go to waste.

Also if you have any tips for someone who isn't used to any new minecraft/mods/modded feel free to drop them here!

Thanks in advance!
Ummmm... Hmm. Add me on discord so we can talk there. (DirtyOldLady#1766).

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
In Minecraft, I'm on Horizons III - its a fun pack, but I can't recommend it as it has a progression-breaking bug in at least one of the mods (which we worked around with a Modtweaker script), and one of the other mods can get stupidly OP very quickly. That said, on a server with two other folks who are not interesting in breaking the pack, we're all having a laugh :)

Outside Minecraft, I'm on LEGO Marvel's Avengers on XBox 360 - its quite fun as a fan of both the LEGO games and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

pluto_moon

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly battlefield 3

In Minecraft, I'm on Horizons III - its a fun pack, but I can't recommend it as it has a progression-breaking bug in at least one of the mods (which we worked around with a Modtweaker script), and one of the other mods can get stupidly OP very quickly. That said, on a server with two other folks who are not interesting in breaking the pack, we're all having a laugh :)

Outside Minecraft, I'm on LEGO Marvel's Avengers on XBox 360 - its quite fun as a fan of both the LEGO games and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I apologize, I did mean mostly minecraft related! :p How is Horizons? Is that the one where they add mostly new/unheard of mods? Would you play in a premade base in that Modpack?

Thank you both for the feed back and replies tho! :D

D

DirtyOldLady

Im still looking for 2 players for FTB Infinity Evolved

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I apologize, I did mean mostly minecraft related! :p How is Horizons? Is that the one where they add mostly new/unheard of mods? Would you play in a premade base in that Modpack?

Thank you both for the feed back and replies tho! :D
That’s ok! I thought I’d cover my bases and give Minecraft and non-Minecraft answers :D

Yes, it has a fair few less-used mods; it includes Thermal Expansion etc because although that was quite often used in the 1.7 generation, it didn’t get much in 1.10. And it has so much new stuff, and the mechanics for machine tiers and upgrades and stuff are sufficiently different that it was worth a new look. Calculator bug aside, it IS fun! There’s no base though, it’s not one of those packs with a premade map.

M

margaux.stine

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

My boyfriend told me that it's a great game and I should have played it a few years ago.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Definitely a good recommendation. The Witcher 3 Is a great game.

I'm currently mostly playing a custom modpack (made by me). It's a heavily tweaked 1.7.10 magic pack.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame