What are you building right now? (survival only)

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm building a fortress in a mountain soon to be complete with barraks and other things not much so far but I'm still working on it.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed I do so enjoy puns. Also coolies, are you going to do multiblock farms for your rubber plants?

Also Wekmor, your pics are broken bro 8/

I have MFR rubber farms so far. I could add a multifarm. Back at my base I have some extractors hooked into a router and the rubber goes into a unifier so all my rubber gets processed nicely. I might however need to add more extractors if I do a multifarm. I don't really need all that rubber though but I do like multifarms. My farm is by a river and on the other side of the river I am planning on building a large bee area with multifarms for exotic forestry trees though. I have just set up my boiler. Its my first solid fueled one and I am having trouble supplying it with enough fuel. I just dumped a ton of fertiliser into my oak farm. Should help me out a bit.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed I do so enjoy puns. Also coolies, are you going to do multiblock farms for your rubber plants?

Also Wekmor, your pics are broken bro 8/
waaaaaaaat :eek: They work for me, I might get imgur working this time, gonna re-upload
Now as attachment. As said, not gotten too far but still :b

Bit older, before I redid some stuff:
Oh yeah, no mobs in the monster tower because they do not spawn on half slabs that are on the upper half of the block
2013-08-20_16.04.01.png

After I redid some stuff:
From away
2013-08-23_02.19.01.png

Some storage
2013-08-23_02.19.26.png

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've added my current build over at PlanetMinecraft...30 story skyscraper, going to be about 180 blocks tall...having fun so far :D

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/30-story-skyscraper/

I'll include the pictures here as well.

----------
2013-08-23_054414_zps47b7726d.png

2013-08-23_054355_zps226efc5d.png

2013-08-23_054339_zps952cc7b8.png

2013-08-23_054433_zps52a9a462.png

2013-08-23_054445_zps5ae01ec3.png

2013-08-23_054455_zps42127f5d.png

2013-08-23_054458_zpsf9165582.png

2013-08-23_054540_zps98ab54cb.png

2013-08-23_054523_zpsb0d78c0c.png

----------

I just started it last week, and only worked on it for about 3 days so far because I got side tracked.
The bottom 2 floors that you can see are where the lobby, conference rooms, etc type stuff will be. These two floors alone are about 35,000 blocks...so you can see it's a pretty large build. I'm estimating about 200,000 blocks, not including interior decoration.
Final build will be an upside down U shape, the top 6-7 floors will extend accross both of the current structures you see to connect it into one building.
I will be adding pictures as I go along to show progress, hope everyone enjoys watching the build. Probably will include some videos along the way as well.
----------
Modded Details:
This is on a Feed The Beast Unleashed Server, so I am using mods for production, automation, power generation, etc.
Currently you can see my temporary Coal Coke production area, 20 Magmatic Engines fed by lava from the Nether, liquid tank storage area (4 max size steel tanks), temporary AE Storage/Production area. There are also a few low voltage solar arrays for initial power options (you can see them on the side of the roof). I will be setting up some HP boilers soon...
I currently have an AE Autocrafter setup, 30 CPUs, 50 Pattern storage units. This area will stay the main computer room, but the production will move to different floors and I will build it to look like a server room. I just recently started this world so it's not very organized while I was focussing on other things. Each floor will have an AE interface to access storage and crafting.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've added my current build over at PlanetMinecraft...30 story skyscraper, going to be about 180 blocks tall...having fun so far :D

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/30-story-skyscraper/

I'll include the pictures here as well.

--------------------

I just started it last week, and only worked on it for about 3 days so far because I got side tracked.
The bottom 2 floors that you can see are where the lobby, conference rooms, etc type stuff will be. These two floors alone are about 35,000 blocks...so you can see it's a pretty large build. I'm estimating about 200,000 blocks, not including interior decoration.
Final build will be an upside down U shape, the top 6-7 floors will extend accross both of the current structures you see to connect it into one building.
I will be adding pictures as I go along to show progress, hope everyone enjoys watching the build. Probably will include some videos along the way as well.
----------
Modded Details:
This is on a Feed The Beast Unleashed Server, so I am using mods for production, automation, power generation, etc.
Currently you can see my temporary Coal Coke production area, 20 Magmatic Engines fed by lava from the Nether, liquid tank storage area (4 max size steel tanks), temporary AE Storage/Production area. There are also a few low voltage solar arrays for initial power options (you can see them on the side of the roof). I will be setting up some HP boilers soon...
I currently have an AE Autocrafter setup, 30 CPUs, 50 Pattern storage units. This area will stay the main computer room, but the production will move to different floors and I will build it to look like a server room. I just recently started this world so it's not very organized while I was focussing on other things. Each floor will have an AE interface to access storage and crafting.

HOLY CRAP!!! thats huge but it does look really nice

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY CRAP!!! thats huge but it does look really nice

Thanks :D I'm hoping it'll look even nicer when it's done. Right now I'm making it all out of stone and slabs, but I plan to use some facades on the outside when it's done to give it some definition :D Gonna be EPIC I hope :D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well here's some of mine still have a lot to do

the only door I have done so far
y92.png

rw98.png

The outside

6t58.png

the inside
i04q.png

oa69.png

the start of the underground portion below this

9jbx.png

unbg.png

xzxo.png

mgsx.png

v3tb.png

still have a lot to do but this is all I have pictures of so far. It is a very large project and I don't have a lot of time. I have done a little more just haven't took no screenshots of whats done so far.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
well here's some of mine still have a lot to do

the only door I have done so far

still have a lot to do but this is all I have pictures of so far. It is a very large project and I don't have a lot of time. I have done a little more just haven't took no screenshots of whats done so far.

What kind of door is that? How's it setup...looks interesting :D

Zealstarwind

Jul 29, 2019
those look awesome guys.. maybe I'm thinking too small in my builds currently.. I did think of making a dwarven fortress.. could even use twilight forest blocks

Reactions: fergcraft

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
those look awesome guys.. maybe I'm thinking too small in my builds currently.. I did think of making a dwarven fortress.. could even use twilight forest blocks

I found one that was built in vanilla of course it was creative and on server that just builds. It was on youtube can't remember much other than it was simply epic.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Probably TiC drawbridges

that's what you get for not reloading the page before posting lol

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
its basically tinkers drawbridges I have levers on the inside soon I'll use some rednet cable to make them auto open and close.

There is a mod called engineers toolbox (or toolkit something like that) by Emasher and it allows you to have pressure plates that can be covered with facades.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
There is a mod called engineers toolbox (or toolkit something like that) by Emasher and it allows you to have pressure plates that can be covered with facades.

cool but I have mekanism and they have a player detector so it would open automatically so I just need to set it up and bam automatic door.

Reactions: casilleroatr

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
cool but I have mekanism and they have a player detector so it would open automatically so I just need to set it up and bam automatic door.

Did not know that. I have mekanism but I have only used a few things from it so far. I will check it out, thanks for the heads up