What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
We demand details! This is not Mythbusters censoring the ingredients to make home-made dynamite!
Actually it kinda is. That bee can get you banned from a server if you use it, and everyone will hate you forever.
Throw a dragon egg on the ground near a forestry bee with the resurrection trait will spawn an ender dragon, which then proceeds to destroy everything you love if you were foolish enough (or evil enough) to do it in your base.
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE SECRET. WHY?!?!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it kinda is. That bee can get you banned from a server if you use it, and everyone will hate you forever.

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE SECRET. WHY?!?!
Worry about getting banned? Person's fault, not ours. And people should have a sense of humor.

Not to mention, why keep it secret? Just makes you look like an ass.

Reactions: Shevron

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Worry about getting banned? Person's fault, not ours. And people should have a sense of humor.

Not to mention, why keep it secret? Just makes you look like an ass.
This_post,_I_like_it.gif

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I was trying to destroy a certain something with ICBM.
Accidentally fired a 100 blocks away, hit a guy's base.
Missle type: Antimatter
:)

New crime: Using a tiny plannet to sap this guys mana
You sure it was an accident, and not an "accident"?

zenikk

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm worst thing i ever done in ftb.. well there was the time that i waited on a server till a persons claim expired, claimed it for myself and stole all his things. then there is the countless baby animals i have ripped away from there parents for food and xp. hmm oh and i sat and watched as about 20 villagers slowly died in sewage that spawned below a village because of world gen... OH and my latest one, doing a 12x12 chunk ender quarry in the overworld

null123

Mar 27, 2014
hmmmm worst thing i ever done in ftb.. well there was the time that i waited on a server till a persons claim expired, claimed it for myself and stole all his things. then there is the countless baby animals i have ripped away from there parents for food and xp. hmm oh and i sat and watched as about 20 villagers slowly died in sewage that spawned below a village because of world gen... OH and my latest one, doing a 12x12 chunk ender quarry in the overworld

Pathetic mortal.

Reactions: Gamefury64