What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
-.-
there is a special place in hell for you.
Book "..you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for <not appropriate for the forums> and people who talk at the theater."

/offtopic what's a shoop? I understand it has something to do with sheep, but what's the pun?

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I was messing around in my test world and got bored. I spawned in an Autonomous activator and a stack of Hydra eggs. Then, i got bored again and spawned in a stack of Naga eggs and spawned a few withers. Then i got an idea: how much damage does a IC2 plutonium filled nuke do to a hydra? The answer = not much.

Oh, did i forget to mention that i did this on top of a village?

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
There are many answers to the question and most of them would be correct.
my fav would be this
i think it's meant to be a plural form of sheep, kind of like goose and geese but only backwards
You know I shoop you shoop he she we shoop? Shoopology the study of shoops.

Thanks, all three! So, my initial guess, that it was probably a straightforward pun on the "singular" form of sheep, bore out. :)

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I was messing around in my test world and got bored. I spawned in an Autonomous activator and a stack of Hydra eggs. Then, i got bored again and spawned in a stack of Naga eggs and spawned a few withers. Then i got an idea: how much damage does a IC2 plutonium filled nuke do to a hydra? The answer = not much.

Oh, did i forget to mention that i did this on top of a village?

They sent @christhereaper a memo. Basically told him to "expect some company" :p

Last edited:

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Oh I c wat u did thar
orly.jpg

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it would be funny.

Went over to a friends house on a DW20 server and made a little contraption underneath his door.

Apiary with a certain bee inside( Won't say which for safety of FTB) that spawns an ***** ****** when you drop a ****** *** next to it
Put the ****** *** inside a dropper, which was hooked up to the pressure plate outside his door.
He logged on about 5 minutes later.
Aaaand apparently the ***** ****** can fly through Mystcraft Portals.
I wonder where the portal led.
RIP EVERYTHING AND A HALF.

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it would be funny.

Went over to a friends house on a DW20 server and made a little contraption underneath his door.

Apiary with a certain bee inside( Won't say which for safety of FTB) that spawns an ***** ****** when you drop a ****** *** next to it
Put the ****** *** inside a dropper, which was hooked up to the pressure plate outside his door.
He logged on about 5 minutes later.
Aaaand apparently the ***** ****** can fly through Mystcraft Portals.
I wonder where the portal led.
RIP EVERYTHING AND A HALF.
That is truly evil... may I borrow that?

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
We demand details! This is not Mythbusters censoring the ingredients to make home-made dynamite!