What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
It gets worse
9a7f4b2b3bcc73abc21f5ab9d99a6afc.png

so correct me if im wrong but to get started in your world you have to find a crap ton of villages and other places where a goodie chest can hide?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
so correct me if im wrong but to get started in your world you have to find a crap ton of villages and other places where a goodie chest can hide?

Pretty much.

I've changed the recipe for seared bricks so it no longer needs the furnace. You need to get a smeltery to get a furnace. Also ore-doubling is disabled.

Reactions: YX33A

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019

Well, it's not that bad as you're all imagining... It's themed in a way to set up a balance between mods... You're forced to play "best mod that suits the moment", rather than "my favourite mod all the way".... At least, that's how I see the pack design that we're coming up with so far. :)

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
what about the furnaces that can be found in the rouge-like dungeon and villager blacksmiths?

I'll have you know, we went with another dungeon for that very reason ;) and if you find a villager furnace, then good for you... We don't want to make gameplay a tedious affair... We believe in giving sufficient "lucky breaks" for players to stay incentivised... Also, there is only so many villager blacksmith you can raid..... You'll need to craft furnaces for other recipes, so sooner or later you're going to walk the garden path that we've set up for you.....

[this way please.... right up the path, please stay off the grass, and don't pluck the flowers.... thanks very much]

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have you know, we went with another dungeon for that very reason ;) and if you find a villager furnace, then good for you... We don't want to make gameplay a tedious affair... We believe in giving sufficient "lucky breaks" for players to stay incentivised... Also, there is only so many villager blacksmith you can raid..... You'll need to craft furnaces for other recipes, so sooner or later you're going to walk the garden path that we've set up for you.....

[this way please.... right up the path, please stay off the grass, and don't pluck the flowers.... thanks very much]

yeah but once you get the first furnace its get a whole lot easier.

systemv

Jul 29, 2019
Worst crime, that's easy:

"Do you want to download FTBLauncher.exe" and pressing the "OK" button.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Way to persecute villagers #48219:

I found an oil spout, decided it would make excellent decoration for a nearby village.
So I created a lovely black tide all through the village, it looked lovely and industrial.
Then it caught fire, no idea how (maybe the blacksmith's furnace)

Oops.

Oh, and there was the time I routed the sewage outflow from my cow farm onto a village just for the lulz.

They were in my way and I wanted their land ^_^

Oh, and before I forget, there was the time I set up a bunch of slaughterhouses in every building of a village. I tried to *negotiate* some wealth redistribution (from them to me) and all the elder would do is make some crappy snorting noise.

So I turned him and all his people into pink squishy meat.

Last edited:

christhereaper

Jul 29, 2019
I once shore a sheep and then killed it with its own wool.....
Then i used that wool to craft a bed and slept in it....
I am still not feeling sorry...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I once shore a sheep and then killed it with its own wool.....
Then i used that wool to craft a bed and slept in it....
I am still not feeling sorry...

-.-

there is a special place in hell for you.

Book "..you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for <not appropriate for the forums> and people who talk at the theater."