What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Saw the post about ender chest. Did the math and got 4096. Just thinking about the space needed for such a system to access and extract from all chest is insane. Not to mention the required resources to build it.

werko

Jul 29, 2019
Saw the post about ender chest. Did the math and got 4096. Just thinking about the space needed for such a system to access and extract from all chest is insane. Not to mention the required resources to build it.
16 rows of 256 chests, they would easily fit into a chunk. Considering the extraction, that'd probably cause quite some lag.

Reactions: Padfoote

Kyukatsuki

Jul 29, 2019
1: My friend was AFK while we were setting up his server (preparing a town ahead of time). I dug him into a hole made of obsidian, filled in every block above him with more obsidian, covered the top with dirt, and planted a tree that grew into a monster sized one when I bone-mealed it.

2: A group of friends and I would go around building random "Houses" near peoples towns. These buildings had piston powered retractable walls that would reveal a TNT canon inside. We would then wait for the towns protections to wear off (usually due to the town owners not playing for too long), and proceed to bomb the area.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
There were those times I tested my explosives from ICBM. On the local villagers.

They used to have(long time ago, mind you) a Nuclear Grenade. Could not stop using them, as they were just so fun.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
There were those times I tested my explosives from ICBM. On the local villagers.

They used to have(long time ago, mind you) a Nuclear Grenade. Could not stop using them, as they were just so fun.

Does anyone not test ICBMs on villagers?

Reactions: Padfoote

Sibar

Jul 29, 2019
I am almost always the resident Thaumaturge seeing as my friends either don't trust eachother [for good reason] with it or are just outright bad or have had bad things happen with letting other people use it.

Well we had our community village and I had myself moved far out to do my thaumaturge stuff in peace, well we had a bit of a rivalry between my friend 'bob' and his friend 'James'. [obviously fake names] Unfortunately for 'James' he had annoyed me earlier so I willingly joined up with 'bob' and thought up one of the best ways to get back at 'bob'

'bob's base, unfortunately for him, was built into the side of a mountain. 'bobs' base was unfortunately almost entirely made out of smooth stone and smooth stone rooms. Unfortunately for 'bob' I had gotten the wand of Equal trade [it was a wand in itself back then.] and I had also gotten about 13x64 stacks of gravel. Lets just say he had fun digging his base out after I had been through with it.

Also... I had another instance of a issue, me and another person elsewhere had crossed paths and for some reason he thought it would be cool to 'bomb' my base with a nuke. Unfortunately for him, 90% of my stuff at that time was in ender pouches, and unfortunately for him... His elaborate IC2 base made out of reinforced stone stood no chance against my wand of Equal trade and my gravel supply. Lets say its was as beautiful as watching a castle sink in on itself. I had also pilfered enough materials to re-build my base comfortably before doing so.

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
I also found out that the Hydra... will break any and all blocks it 'touches' so in a sense he was digging his own grave and aiding me sending him to bedrock. Also left me with some glitchy water.
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6573/u88e.png

So each time he 'lowered' a block, and spun around, he'd break away all blocks around him including the water blocks that are sitting in mid air.

Reactions: KKeys

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently preparing a little version of hell for some Endermen. Ever thrown a Florb full of Acidic(?) Gas at one? That new mod Gas Craft and it's parent mod Engineer's Toolbox sure have some fun tricks when combined with Florbs.

I'm likely going to build the ol' Nazi Gassing Showers soon as well. Maybe even a attempt at the Portal boss fight loss as well.
Do those Grills work yet?(the portal gun ones, I mean) It'd be very handy for that trap/fight.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I remeber telling my friends little brother(who had a windowless house and was mining at the time) that herobrine was in his house and that the ONLY way to get rid of him was complicated but involved diamonds so he should give me his so i could do it. I went into his house waited a few minutes, walked out and said it was done but the diamonds were destroyed in the process, I walked out that day with twenty diamonds and a gold block

CreepaCatcha

Jul 29, 2019
I remeber telling my friends little brother(who had a windowless house and was mining at the time) that herobrine was in his house and that the ONLY way to get rid of him was complicated but involved diamonds so he should give me his so i could do it. I went into his house waited a few minutes, walked out and said it was done but the diamonds were destroyed in the process, I walked out that day with twenty diamonds and a gold block
You're so evil!!!!!

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
All my stuff has been cross mod glitches to gain access to peoples underground bases even with server protections.

Reactions: Dezz

ManaaniWanderer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm planing to put up a server for my self and some friends soon and I'm half thinking about creating an insta kill trap at world spawn before "opening" the server, that or making several in secret and on 4/1 changing everyone's location to their own personal kill trap.