What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
My friends and I played on this server I made. One of my friends would never wear diamond armour, he would only wear iron. So I made an army of armour stands with all diamond armour using HIS diamonds that he wasn't using.

Not bad, considering that one machine can turn them back to diamonds if needed (in the top of my head at the moment is the rock crusher from railcraft but I'm quite sure there's other options too)

I need to start a topic for pranks, maybe some people will get some ideas out that could be fun to use (and not deadly ideally)

TheNuclearWalnut

Jul 29, 2019
I made a trap that when someone enters a room, they start reading some signs I put up with some important stuff, I.e. coords of other peoples bases. After a couple secs the floor retracts with lava, and then drops them before it kills you so you have exactly half a heart remaing, but then you drop into a setup with spatial storage pylons, and a signal triggers it to activate so you get trapped in a pocket dimension with nothing but a linking book that's says "twilight forest". So.they have no choice, so they go, but the book is disarm so they lose everything. Then the linking book leads them into a hydra lair, with and unslain hydra.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
You know with that kind of attitude, you're one of the many reasons I'll never ever play on a public SMP server and why my own private server is 100% private for family only...
Wait a minute
Once in 1.5.2 I noted where my brother disconnected and enclosed the space with warded glass from Thaumcraft, placed a bunch of levers and buttons and most of them were fake exit, some were traps and some were helpful (a water shower when you just got a lava block on you is a nice surprise) I never paid for this yet, guess he will probably have fun with me one day now that we are in DW20 1.6.4... I always try to respect the limits, even if I'm OP and he's OP too, we don't cheat to get out of our little traps...

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Wait a minute
The difference is they have an agreed upon prank war between siblings. They have rules like not using OP powers to escape a trap. Your trap would require OP intervention and would most likely be viewed as malicious. Yes it's a shade of gray but an important shade.

Reactions: Loufmier

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
Using a TNT cannon design to fire nukes into a village and shooting villagers with Flans mod guns (cant remember if that was Technic or FTB). ICBMs have been used on villagers also.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I waited for my friend to log out and then went into creative mode and devised a sytem that when he logged in if hemoved at all, 4 elemental guardians(its kinda random because of it being a dispencer) would spawn right next to him!(i put a sign that told him that of course) i didn't let him go for an hour.

Reactions: BanzaiBlitz

Reevin

Jul 29, 2019
Another prank I did on someone... pretty innocent. I discovered the howler alarm, which sounds like a huge industrial machine firing up. So I snuck up near someones base and hid far enough away he couldn't see my name but close enough to hear the alarm.

Step one: place alarm and redstone stone lever.
Step two: say in chat "CRAP! My Nuclear Reactor! NOOO"
Step three: flip the lever.

Moments later in chat, the victim says: "wait, wth? dude GET OUT OF HERE don't build that S*** right next to my base!"
Heh I let him worry for a minute before I confessed it was just a noise. :D

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I once ate a village. And I don't just mean the crops. Or the villagers.
I never ate so much gravel in my whole life. And all that cobble, ugh.

There was also that time I built a ICBM Railgun in a village to test it out. I was planning on using it to kill the Ender Dragon, so I was trying to figure out exactly how to use it. That village had a Blacksmith's hut, but no actual smith. I showed them what I could do with only 16 rounds from my Railgun. They were all Antimatter.

Lordlundar

Jul 29, 2019
Depending on who you ask, it's either saying I don't care for a particular mod, wanting EE2 updated, or playing in peaceful.

Reactions: Mevansuto