What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
For Me it includes the following
Killing and enslaving villagers
forcing said villagers to have offspring
burning the villagers if the annoy me or give me bad trades
destroy the land with 10+ quarries in the overwold

so how about are you evil or just misunderstood

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Built a 500 piece or so Logistics Pipes network overnight. Took me about 9 hours, when my friend woke up and got on our server, his FPS was between 3 and 6.

Reactions: Beeze23

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Blood Magic, that is all.
Oh and nuked a village because none of them had any decent trades and I had a spare nuke...
Concentration camps for animals where the offspring are torn away from their parents and dropped into a pit to mature before being instantly turned into essence and drops.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I play dwarf fortress so my definition of crime might be a little skewed. The dwarfiest thing I have done in FTB was probably build a villager trading station which ultimately converts those with poor trades into thaumcraft candles. Which I used to light the nearby village.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I play dwarf fortress so my definition of crime might be a little skewed. The dwarfiest thing I have done in FTB was probably build a villager trading station which ultimately converts those with poor trades into thaumcraft candles. Which I used to light the nearby village.

LOL.

"You will serve my will one way or another : either with good trades or by *enlightening* your replacements on the merits of good trades"