What age can I drink RedBull?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well my stance on ANY substance at all is "It's your body, do what the fuck you want to it as long as you don't harm others"
If you disagree with that stance then you may go sit on a spike (this applies to everyone, government included, so not aiming this directly at you or Whizz)

Well, I agree with you, I really do, I was just saying that even though it may not look like one, knowing whizz the way I do, I am 90% sure he was just suggesting something.

Hoho

Jul 29, 2019
Well my stance on ANY substance at all is "It's your body, do what the fuck you want to it as long as you don't harm others"
Problem is many people are too stupid to realize if/when they harm themselves or others around them.

Reactions: dgdas9

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
So my sister's textbook just came i our mail (she ordered in chegg.com) and when I look inside I saw a hulu plus code for one free month, 5 gum, and REDBULL! I search on the internet what age people should drink redbull and they said IDK. I was planning 24 stream so redbull is a good energy drink to help me trough the stream. I just turned 13 16 days ago. What age can I drink RedBull?

You are too young for energy drinks.

Edit: From a medical standpoint: If you are under the age of 18 (or physical/sexual maturity, whichever comes first), you should not consume energy drinks. Your body can change extremely rapidly, and you can become dependent very quickly. Also, your organs are not yet fully developed. Consumption of high doses of caffeine and suagr can cause irregular heart beat, increased (then decreased) blood pressure, rapid sugar spikes, kidney/bladder irregularities, improper insulin production, and quite a lot more. All of those at a young age can screw you up for your entire lifetime. At your age, you shouldn't do anything without parental consent, especially putting "legal drugs" in your system.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: From a medical standpoint: If you are under the age of 18 (or physical/sexual maturity, whichever comes first), you should not consume energy drinks. Your body can change extremely rapidly, and you can become dependent very quickly. Also, your organs are not yet fully developed. Consumption of high doses of caffeine and suagr can cause irregular heart beat, increased (then decreased) blood pressure, rapid sugar spikes, kidney/bladder irregularities, improper insulin production, and quite a lot more. All of those at a young age can screw you up for your entire lifetime. At your age, you shouldn't do anything without parental consent, especially putting "legal drugs" in your system.

I need to send that to my country's GOverment. We have regislation that says that from a medical point of view, it's okay if you drink Coffee and Energy drinks if you are 14 or older.

That's also really bad news for me, I looooove coffee