Werewolves - They'll eat you for dinner! [Game Thread]

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Locked, on phone dunno how to malke it bold, sorry

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

I shall grant you pardon for this grevious offense.

May all in attendence be thou henceforth aware that Jus2beast hath voteth for, and locketh in, nobody.

Reactions: Jus2beast

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1 Votes:

nobody - 10 - (the_j485 locked, Jus2beast locked, Shazam08 locked, dgdas9 locked, goreae locked, Sleepyscumbag, Qazplm601 locked, Strikingwolf locked, SoraZodia locked, VikeStep locked)
Not_Steve - 1 - (Not_Steve)
YX33A - 1 - (YX33A locked)

No one knew what had happened the night before, but they did know one thing...it was an animal that had done this. The gashes and other wounds on the body that they had seen just couldn't have been caused by a human. So the thought that someone among them could possibly have been a danger never crossed their minds. No one died that day.

Feeling sure that it was a freak animal attack and that animal was now safely locked outside the village, everyone went about their day...and when night began to fall they went to bed without a second thought.

Nightfall has occured, no one may talk in the thread until I post the results of Night 1 (maybe 30-60 minutes).

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone had gone to sleep easily without a fear in their mind due to their thought that whatever had caused the untimely death of the barkeep was safely beyond the gates of the village. It was around midnight that a shrill scream came from one of the houses near the village square. Bursting out of their doors to see what was going on...many of them thought they saw the quick flash of a dark grey and hairy beastlike creature disappear behind the small barbershop on the corner of the square. It was then that they noticed the body of Not_Steve laying against the side of the building.

The beasts were only something they had heard about in legends...but what they saw, and the marks they could now see on Not_Steve's body just as had appeared on the barkeep were unmistakable. And by the light of the full moon the realization hit them all at once. Werewolves!!!!

Not_Steve has been killed, (please remember...dead men can't talk...). Day 2 begins, and nightfall will occur at midnight EST.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
DeadMenTellNoTales.jpg

So shush.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Don't worry everyone,
just keep clam
and...
Blow up the Moon (problem solved)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Barely looking away from his copy of The Art of War, YX33A, that sergal you all have seen in town here and there for the last 3 weeks, wanders into the village square.

Hm. Big surprise there. "just an animal" they all said. "we'll be fine" they all said.

So, does anyone even know what Not_Steve did it town? Shame it's too late to ask him personally.

Anyway, name's YX33A. Maybe you've heard of me? Traveling Wastrel, at your service! Do odd jobs here and there, usually just to get enough emeralds to buy some jerky and if I can afford it, some Sake.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Why hello there YX33A, been seeing you around through my shop's window.
By chance, did you happen to see anyone(s) following or was with Not_Steve last night?
Anyways I don't have a lot of emeralds (in fact, I'm near broke), but I think I have enough to treat you to some sake if you can help us find the werewolve(s)Blowing up the Moon works too...
Midnight draws near (at least in my time zone) and a storm seen to be coming.

Also I vote to lynch Sleepyscumbag

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ye be jumping to rash conclusions there SoraZodia. Be careful as those kinds of comments may turn back on you. I am still open on who this werewolf is. I also don't know why I suddenly went pirate voice saying that.

As for the priest stuff, I'm sure he would've said that he was the priest on his death and done no more. He can't just leave us in the dark and telling us that he was the priest (if he was), wouldn't terribly affect the game anyways. I'm sure Staxed will deliver the full news.

Reactions: Staxed