Werewolves of Buckingham: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We didn't know who was the Cupido at the time.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We haven't gotten the confirmation from Dylan yet. Don't worry, technically you've been revived anyways.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well OFFICIAL GAME END then.

Winners:

Heilmewtwo
Pyure
Strikingwolf
sgbros1
Vikestep
Ljfa
Nojr
the_j
Someone Else 37
Sorazodia
SpwnX
Shazam08
Lumaceon
Lethosos
Losers:
RJS
Victini
xTordX
TheEpic5

Fun things to mention:
The role randomizer gave shazam "that one with the flute" Again! so i told him and gave him the chance to re-roll cause he already had been this role.. And.. You know.. That role..
So he became witch and because he used half ass grammar people tought he was me. (or sgbros) :p

Because of the role-switch pyure & vikestep had an alliance day 2.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Winners:

Heilmewtwo
Pyure
Strikingwolf
sgbros1
Vikestep
Ljfa
Nojr
the_j
Someone Else 37
Sorazodia
SpwnX
Shazam08
Lumaceon
Lethosos
Losers:
RJS
Victini
xTordX
TheEpic5

Fun things to mention:
The role randomizer gave shazam "that one with the flute" Again! so i told him and gave him the chance to re-roll cause he already had been this role.. And.. You know.. That role..
So he became witch and because he used half ass grammar people tought he was me. (or sgbros) :p

Thx for the game dylan :)

Reactions: dylanpiera

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

Winners:

Heilmewtwo
Pyure
Strikingwolf
sgbros1
Vikestep
Ljfa
Nojr
the_j
Someone Else 37
Sorazodia
SpwnX
Shazam08
Lumaceon
Lethosos
Losers:
RJS
Victini
xTordX
TheEpic5

Fun things to mention:

The Pyure/Vike alliance on D2 was because me. I was the Joker; I roleswapped them specifically because if either of them were wolves, I wanted to know. As it turned out, neither were, so the result was an alliance between the two strongest players... on D2.

They, of course, knew immediately what roles each other had (even though I didn't), which removed the possibility of one of them potentially being the Murderer or something and causing problems.

Although in addition, the village did get pretty lucky in other ways. That N1 bodyguard awesomeness and the N3/4/whatever wolf-whacking...