Werewolves of Buckingham: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Werewolves of Buckingham: Electric Boogaloo Aka Werewolfs of Wakkerdam II

Our lovely rolesheet can be found Here! Don't you love the retro style Sheets?
For anyone that wants to see the difference our old rolesheet is right Here!
A time and date thingy should be Here!

Now all the jokes and memes aside.
Like <3 Pyure + Vikestep <3
Lets start writing a list of people who are in this joint.

1. xTordX Yay :D
  2. Heilmewtwo
  3. Pyure
  4. Strikingwolf
  5. sgbros1
  6. Vikestep
  7. Ljfa
  8. Nojr
  9. TheEpic
  10. RJS
  11. the_j
  12. Someone Else 37
  13. Sorazodia
  14. SpwnX
  15. Victini
  16. Shazam08
  17. Lumaceon
  18. Lethosos

Things to think about:
SPECIAL SMITING RULES!
The smiting in this game will work a bit different:
When not being able to vote, Or forgetting to vote. The last half hour of the day, Anyone can vote FOR you. Only the first one that votes FOR you will count
Only YOU can change your vote, Not the person who voted as you. When nobody votes for you. You will get smited
So if a wolf gets cursed by the witch, One of the other wolves needs to vote for him to keep him alive.

If by any reason you can't vote for 1 day because you're away. Please inform the GM, He will pardon you for 1 day! SO NO GRACE SMITES! UNLESS SPECIALLY ASKED FOR!

You can only post in this thread if you have signed up!

Wait till i say game starts before you post here thanks ;)

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Jugem Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezaloin Issac Schneider 1/3 True Love 2/3 Hangout Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does it Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout Cod Dogfish...... This Is A Different Dogfish I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea

Reactions: VikeStep

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Jugem Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan's Two Day-Old Underwear Balmung Fezaloin Issac Schneider 1/3 True Love 2/3 Hangout Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does it Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout Cod Dogfish...... This Is A Different Dogfish I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea
U wot? o_O

Reactions: SoraZodia