Werewolfs of Wakkerdam game (Game Thread)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
well, I don't expect a lifelink with the veteran players as that is asking to get two people killed early.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
well, I don't expect a lifelink with the veteran players as that is asking to get two people killed early.
Right.

Unless cupido him/her-self is a noob and don't know better. Hinthinthint.

So, we're all agreed, being in love would suck unless we suck at ww at which point its reasonably cool.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
On general agreement (mine to be precise,) we're renaming Nobody to RJS so that he won't feel left out because of something called "real life."

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: the_j485

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Truth-happiness-honesty time.

I'm the Flutist. Fluter. Flutowoodo? Whatever I'm called, it's that. The neutral role that applies a harmless ability to everyone. That guy. Woo.

"But Shazam, why would you reveal this so soon?" Good question! Being a neutral, I can (theoretically) do this and not get insta-killed by the opposing team. I hereby pledge full neutrality, not harming either team, etc etc friendship. If you don't believe my claim, call up a seer. I've got nothing to hide.

"No really, Shazam, the Traitor wants to kill your ass! What are you doing with your life?!" Well... Meh. Traitor: If you're reading this (which you really should be) listen up. Your "Neutral Genocide" and my "Curse the world" wins don't really conflict. We can work it out. Maybe. At the very least, don't kill me immediately.

Speaking of immediate death, I formally request a Bodyguard until they've got a better client. Get on that. Yeah.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Truth-happiness-honesty time.

I'm the Flutist. Fluter. Flutowoodo? Whatever I'm called, it's that. The neutral role that applies a harmless ability to everyone. That guy. Woo.

"But Shazam, why would you reveal this so soon?" Good question! Being a neutral, I can (theoretically) do this and not get insta-killed by the opposing team. I hereby pledge full neutrality, not harming either team, etc etc friendship. If you don't believe my claim, call up a seer. I've got nothing to hide.

"No really, Shazam, the Traitor wants to kill your ass! What are you doing with your life?!" Well... Meh. Traitor: If you're reading this (which you really should be) listen up. Your "Neutral Genocide" and my "Curse the world" wins don't really conflict. We can work it out. Maybe. At the very least, don't kill me immediately.

Speaking of immediate death, I formally request a Bodyguard until they've got a better client. Get on that. Yeah.
I think that that's a tad of a waste of a bodyguard.

Reactions: Pyure