Werewolf Seconded! Beta sign up thread!

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm bowing out of this one for the very simple reason that I always get 4+ votes on D1 and I dont wanna sign-up-and-insta-splut.
Well, if you do join there's at least a small chance that you may not get splutted on day 1.
Unlike if you do not, then theres 0% chance that you're alive in the game by the end of day 1.

I'm in, for all that matters.

Reactions: Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Wait since when has this been a thing?
It's not like there's any strategy involved on day one, so I might as well play nice and not vote for you. The chance that we'd lose a non-werewolf that way, would be much bigger than the loss of an actual Jacob.

Also, I guess that the werewolves don't know eachothers' identities yet on the first day, so they can't have conspired to kill a civilian in broad daylight, which would give them away pretty easily?
But I guess I will find out the exact rules of this game as we play it. :)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
It's not like there's any strategy involved on day one, so I might as well play nice and not vote for you. The chance that we'd lose a non-werewolf that way, would be much bigger than the loss of an actual Jacob.

Also, I guess that the werewolves don't know eachothers' identities yet on the first day, so they can't have conspired to kill a civilian in broad daylight, which would give them away pretty easily?
But I guess I will find out the exact rules of this game as we play it. :)
Wolves have a private convo so they always communicate with each other.