Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
3 minutes[DOUBLEPOST=1410732039][/DOUBLEPOST]2 minutes!!! Get ready @Gideonseymour you can get this on the second now![DOUBLEPOST=1410732085][/DOUBLEPOST]10 seconds![DOUBLEPOST=1410732116][/DOUBLEPOST]DAY ENDED!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
End of Chapter Four:

There was a conflict today. A man called 016nojr revealed that, yes, he saw dead people. At first, everyone dismissed him as a lunatic, but eventually, he began to obtain followers in his own right. Soon, everyone believed him. And they saw an imposter. 016nojr had spoken with the dead spirit of goreae, and they had decided together that goreae had been framed. They decided that chbachman had in fact cleverly disguised himself as the bodyguard.
The town dragged chbachman to the center of the square. He smiled solemnly as they wrapped the noose around his neck. And that was that.
Everyone was heading off to bed when there was a loud noise. Everyone rushed back into the square to see everything in a state of disorder. Lighting had struck the_j and Exedra, killing them. But the gods were happy today. In the place of the_j and Exedra, a person was standing up. A person who looked dead. Who, in fact, had been brutally murdered just a few nights before. It was there that they saw VikeStep, brought back as a compensation for an error of the gods.
The next morning, everyone awoke to find fragments of a piece of paper under the door. It was signed "obtained by yours truly, the Priest." After reading the piece of paper, everyone rushed outside to find blood trailing the streets. They found Strikingwolf dead, murdered in his sleep. Kill-Joy reachedover his body and extracted the bloody will from his hands.

• chbachman was lynched. His last will reads:
I am the Necromancer
  • the_j485 was smited for not voting. His last will, which appears incomplete, reads:
  • Another will was found next to the corpse of the_j485. It reads:
I came, I saw, I lost. what was it I lost, something that starts with a B... beagle? Barcelona? baloney?... No, not I lost, you lost. Yes! you lost something valuable and precious. But what was it... Barium? Bauxite? Baritone? Barcelona? Wait, I already said Barcelona. I freaking love Barcelona. I don't know anything about it, but the name is just so pretty. Baseball, baby? No! I know what it is! Yes, it's all so clear! you lost the bodyguard, and you lost me, and the me you lost was a bodyguard and the bodyguard you lost was me. Yes. I struck that wolf for strikingwolf. Get it striking wolf strikingwolf its a joke hahaha. Did he kill me? or was I struck by a wolf instead? Who knows, man. Who knows.
  • Exedra was smited for not voting. His last will reads:
I am the Confessor
  • Strikingwolf was eaten by wolves. His last will reads:
I am the Middleman.

Day 1:
We should definetly elect one of us as mayor, right?
Yes, but I don't want to vote for you right away..
Day 2:
...me now. If I'm Priest at the end of the day, I'll survive

Vike claims he is the doc. Vike should be suspected if I'm not revived.

Day 3:
I know you aren't the bodyguard now... So who are you really?

Proven innocent:
  1. Kill-Joy
  2. MisterControversy
  3. Qazplm601
  4. SkeletonPunk
NF

Day 4:
...PM Strikingwolf. Tell him you are a medium and that goreae is a wolf. He dun tricked me.

Ohhhhhh shit we got some rivals.
jesus fucking christ that was insane to put together

• VikeStep was brought back to life. He can now rejoin the game.
Begin chapter 5.

Reactions: 016Nojr

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
End of Chapter Four:

There was a conflict today. A man called 016nojr revealed that, yes, he saw dead people. At first, everyone dismissed him as a lunatic, but eventually, he began to obtain followers in his own right. Soon, everyone believed him. And they saw an imposter. 016nojr had spoken with the dead spirit of goreae, and they had decided together that goreae had been framed. They decided that chbachman had in fact cleverly disguised himself as the bodyguard.
The town dragged chbachman to the center of the square. He smiled solemnly as they wrapped the noose around his neck. And that was that.
Everyone was heading off to bed when there was a loud noise. Everyone rushed back into the square to see everything in a state of disorder. Lighting had struck the_j and Exedra, killing them. But the gods were happy today. In the place of the_j and Exedra, a person was standing up. A person who looked dead. Who, in fact, had been brutally murdered just a few nights before. It was there that they saw VikeStep, brought back as a compensation for an error of the gods.
The next morning, everyone awoke to find fragments of a piece of paper under the door. It was signed "obtained by yours truly, the Priest." After reading the piece of paper, everyone rushed outside to find blood trailing the streets. They found Strikingwolf dead, murdered in his sleep. Kill-Joy reachedover his body and extracted the bloody will from his hands.

• chbachman was lynched. His last will reads:

• the_j485 was smited for not voting. His last will, which appears incomplete, reads:

• Another will was found next to the corpse of the_j485. It reads:

• Exedra was smited for not voting. His last will reads:

• Strikingwolf was eaten by wolves. His last will reads:

jesus fucking christ that was insane to put together

• VikeStep was brought back to life. He can now rejoin the game.
Begin chapter 5.
Soo i think the_j was the spy, since goreae's will was there

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OK so that second will that was next to the_j485 was the one that goreae originally had but it got changed by the forger. I'm guessing that the_j485 was a forger then? This would mean only one wolf left most likely who is your stock standard wolf.