Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
It makes you sound like a...(hold on he doesn't like the word stupid) *cough* an unqualified leader that only those extremely devoted would follow. :)

<---Proud Kill-Joy fan.
I never said I didn't want kill joy as mayor, in fact I am glad it is her if not me.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sora tbh I made a sorta baseless conjecture and people went with it. I had no intention of bandwaggoning.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Also if you look at it clearly you can see I discussed may topics on economy and inflation, I also discussed how we can make the poor richer and the richer... stay where they are. But only a true believe of dankey can see my words so I am not surprised you didn't get it.
EDIT: I was nijaed dankey dammit

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
End of Chapter Two:
It was a long and grueling day. First, accusations were launched at Strikingwolf and VikeStep, but then everyone proceeded to spontaneously turn and decide to kill SoraZodia, with little to no evidence. SoraZodia got tears in his eyes as he was hung. He perished, and went to go play Running Red.
Meanwhile, the scheming Church members decided to elect a Priest.
Everyone was about to go to bed when they heard a scuffle, then a gunshot and a scream. The villagers rushed into the house, only to find VikeStep laying dead on the floor. Further investigation showed that he had not only been eaten by Wolves, but shot by a Vigilante. His last will was destroyed by the Vigilante's gunfire, leaving him, once again, as nobody.
  • SoraZodia was lynched. His last will reads:
If you are reading this. Congratulations.... You just killed a Detective (Although I guess I will call myself a Wolf since I got lynched T_T).
It's been one day but I will shared some of my suspicions and options:
- Vikestep, it seems, is really innocent this time around. And judging from his conversation with 016Noir, Nojr is good as well.
- Qaz seems good but may be fooling Strikingwolf with his daily last wills
- Random clips of last wills is very interesting to read :3

I give my research documentation to the person below me along with the key to a giant fusion reactor... powered by gasoline engines.
  • VikeStep was eaten by Wolves and shot by the Vigilante. His last will was destroyed.
  • The Church elected a Priest
Begin Chapter Three

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
End of Chapter Two:
It was a long and grueling day. First, accusations were launched at Strikingwolf and VikeStep, but then everyone proceeded to spontaneously turn and decide to kill SoraZodia, with little to no evidence. SoraZodia got tears in his eyes as he was hung. He perished, and went to go play Running Red.
Meanwhile, the scheming Church members decided to elect a Priest.
Everyone was about to go to bed when they heard a scuffle, then a gunshot and a scream. The villagers rushed into the house, only to find VikeStep laying dead on the floor. Further investigation showed that he had not only been eaten by Wolves, but shot by a Vigilante. His last will was destroyed by the Vigilante's gunfire, leaving him, once again, as nobody.
  • SoraZodia was lynched. His last will reads:

• VikeStep was eaten by Wolves and shot by the Vigilante. His last will was destroyed.
  • The Church elected a Priest
Begin Chapter Three
:} heheheh

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
vote goreae i have proof for you being a werewolf, reasons will be given later!
Whoa there, where is that coming from? I'm really innocent. I would love to see this evidence because I have no clue what you're talking about. Go ahead and post it in the game thread. I've nothing to hide.

MisterControversy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, yes, I'm the bodyguard, but if you know that, then why are you attacking me? I don't really understand. I didn't really want to reveal that, but you sort of did it for me. Thanks for that.
If you really are the bodyguard, protect Strikingwolf because he is a confirmed village role.