Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Um...what evidence is there? I jsut came back to a fuck tonne of votes for him, and don't understand why :S

No-one yet. I'm thinking (just a suspicion) that _____ and SoraZodia are wolves. Think about your snippets you heard. I think _____ said the first message, then SoraZodia nominated him for mayor then another wolf said message 2. Not sure about your third message
Not willing to share the second piece of info yet[DOUBLEPOST=1410524389][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not willing to share the second piece of info yet
He is also being a little bit suspicious in general

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I vote Sora because I have a deep hunger for flesh. And Sora's wagon is always blocking my way to the butcher.

Mmmm. Prime rib. That'll learn ya.

PS: I see nothing particularly suspicious about Sora but he's going down anyway as things stand. Happy to change vote upon evidence provided.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... My vote is insignificant at this point, but I might as well lay my thoughts out.

Not willing to share the second piece of info yet
^This is a noble effort, but futile. Sorazodia only nominated one person for mayor. Is the second name SkeletonPunk?

The accusation against Sora is pretty BS. The Vike quote from Strikingwolf (it's a few posts above) is a non-statement. "I suspect x, because x and y could have possibly said those two snippets." It's barely an accusation, and certainly not a solid one.

That being said... Sora hasn't shown up to defend himself in any way, shape, or form. Plus everyone's already voted, so I can't change any minds even if I wanted to.

Vote Sorazodia

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
^This is a noble effort, but futile. Sorazodia only nominated one person for mayor. Is the second name SkeletonPunk?

The accusation against Sora is pretty BS. The Vike quote from Strikingwolf (it's a few posts above) is a non-statement. "I suspect x, because x and y could have possibly said those two snippets." It's barely an accusation, and certainly not a solid one.

That being said... Sora hasn't shown up to defend himself in any way, shape, or form. Plus everyone's already voted, so I can't change any minds even if I wanted to.

Vote Sorazodia
Meh @VikeStep suggested it...I am almost certain of his role; however, I am missing one crucial role from my network...

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... My vote is insignificant at this point, but I might as well lay my thoughts out.

Vote Sorazodia
I think VikeStep can be trusted, he has helped the villagers win before. Form his post, it seems that he's on our side this time around \o/
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
if it turns out Sora is a wolf I am going to be way more suspicious of vike, just sayin.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Sora nominated you
And? with the speech I gave in the beginning I am surprised that everyone didn't automatically vote for me
doesn't "Dankey dank dank" tug some heart strings? And I think a person who might be a wolf saying we should trust a guy who would betray his whole team if he had the chance is a bit more suspicious than a person voting for me to be mayor.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It makes you sound like a...(hold on he doesn't like the word stupid) *cough* an unqualified leader that only those extremely devoted would follow. :)

<---Proud Kill-Joy fan.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I seems to be getting votes for almost no reason at all (aside from antismite). Anyone care to tell me why?
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk