Werewolf: Hope+1 Game Thread

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I will when people use the ping feature for a good reason.
Not for asking stupid questions.
ujXW405l.jpg

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Something something really sick and headache and everything hurts.

Night Summary

Gideon gets lynched. He's a wolf.
Villagers win.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
btw. Shazam08 I knew you would claim to be seer. So I made sure you would notice that I said 3 people and then question you on it when you agreed with it. Thank god you didn't question me though or this might have gone through wolves way

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You should have said Vike...
Real, I just want to say that I saved you at the beginning. This was our first night:
Right then, wolves, we need to avoid high-priority targets for the first night. @VikeStep and @the_j485 are sure to be protected. We need to eliminate the people who don't have a huge reputation, but are still decent players.

I'm thinking @CarbonBasedGhost or @RealSketch. Thoughts?
I like Real. Let's go with Carbon, for now.

And, while I was waiting to be lynched, I wrote this:
Werewolf Hope+1 Synopsis:

The first day was as it always was in the town. Nothing unusual happened among it's thirteen residents. That is, until later that night.

The town was turned on it's head when they found the body of CarbonBasedGhost lying out in the open. They were shocked to discover that there were bite marks on his body. One of the twelve remaining members suggested that there are in fact werewolves hiding amongst there number.

Unfortunately, at this point, the_j485 had to leave the magical village due to events beyond his control. His magical powers as the Seer flew put of his body as he left, and flew into some undisclosed person's body.

The next day, everyone tried to evenly distribute votes. However, Strkingwolf was found to be voting for Gideon, even though Gideon had already been voted for. He changed his vote to VikeStep, not noticing that VikeStep, too, had a vote against him. Shazam08 called him out on it, and Strikingwolf quickly changed his vote. But it was too late for Striking. Just about everyone else in the village voted to lynch him. SkeletonPunk, was asleep for most of the day, and was unable to vote in time. He was smited. He wad found to be a wolf. Unfortunately, Strikingwolf was hung, but found to be innocent. Meanwhile, the wolves plotted and killed Kill-Joy, who was completely innocent.

At the top of the morning on the next day, Nojr accused VikeStep of being a wolf. RealSketch quickly followed in his footsteps, also accusing Vike. Soon the whole town was up in arms against VikeStep. However, with the support of Nojr, who had originally opposed Vike, Vike was able to slander himself out of that position, turning the tables against RealSketch. VikeStep convinced the town that Real was the wolf, so Real was lynched. Unfortunately, he was found to be innocent. The wolves had snuck in during the night and devoured chbachman. He was a very Macho body guard. The sight of his death left the almost-sane seer at a loss. The seer ended up turning Macho.

At the top of the morning, everyone was just about ready to lynch VikeStep. However, Vike had a shocking bit of news. Apparently, Vike had been the seer the whole time. He had chosen to view Shazam, Nojr, and Gideon. He found Nojr to be innocent, but Shazam and Gideon to be the wolves. Gideon protested, but Shazam called bullshit on that, claiming to be the seer, instead of VikeStep. He said that he had viewed Real on night 2, Nojr on night three, and chbachman on night four. He had seen Real as innocent, chbachman as the bodyguard, and Nojr as the Werewolf. VikeStep called out the flaw in Shazam's reasoning, saying that there had only been three nights. When questioned on how he had seen three people, Vike said that the powers that be let him view two people in one night, as the other seer had left. In the end, VikeStep convinced the town to lynch Shazam. They found that he was a wolf. Later that night, the single remaining wolf attempted to kill VikeStep. However, he got confused, and accidentally murder dwappo. Dwappo was found to be innocent.

The next day, Gideon was in trouble. As VikeStep's prediction about Shazam was correct, the town was very prepared to follow him again. And, VikeStep had seen the other wolf. He believed that the other wolf was Gideon. Despite a valiant effort to save himself, Gideon was eventually hung. And found to be a wolf.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
And you voted for me because I was convinced you were a wolf Vikey.
This would have been so much easier if you had just told me you were the Seer privately. :p

Reactions: buggirlexpres