Werewolf - GPuz is insane edition! - Game has started! Announcements will come soon!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't your normal werewolf.
While it only has 4 basic roles ("Survivor" (aka villager), "Killer" (aka Werewolf), "Detective" (aka Seer) and "Bodyguard"), it has a plethora of items and a twist.
First, to the twist!
Since this game happens in a cave complex, there are rooms you will travel to. You can decide to stay in the same room twice (in other words, you can spend at max 3 rounds in the same room).
However, you'll all spawn randomly, and the only way to communicate to other rooms is via radio, which only works once (aka using the GM as a mailman) or your death transmission, which someone (randomly) will receive it and there's a 50% chance it will be aired by the GM on the announcer system (aka this thread).
Second, to the items!

Map: a map of the complex, with the rooms labeled.

Lantern: you can see and identify other players, but they will see you (and there's a 75% chance they'll find who you are (bodyguard and a rando villager have). You may turn it off and it will act like you didn't have it.

Night-vision goggles: like lantern, but you won't be seen (seer and werewolfs have).

Radio: everyone has one, allows for message tranission to a single person once and to everyone, when you die (You write in the PM what do you want to say on the broadcast).

Radio interceptor: intercept transmissions, allowing the one who holds it to receive messages that weren't for him.

Earpiece: allows for direct communication between two players. Both werewolfs have one, set to them, the seer and the bodyguard have one, connected to them and two random villagers have one, set to them.

Scanner: allows for dropped items to be analyzed - therefore, allowing you to find out which was the role of the person who died here (seer and random villager have).

PDA: allows for the player to see who has voted and for who (updated after every lynch vote).

Also, lynching will happen by putting the votes in the PMs.

1. Exedra
2. Darksmith
3. the_j485
4. PeggleFrank
5. dgdas9
6. goreae
7.Jess887cp
8.Rhsolyn
9.VikeStep

EDIT: one of the things I should have mentioned is that if you are in the same room as a person, you can communicate with that person via PM for the round - just remember that the GM should be in the PM, because I like watching the convos and to make sure no one breakes the basic rules.

Reactions: the_j485

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in. This sounds fantastic. Also, I'm going to start a game of Speedwolf after this some time, or maybe even during it. Something designed for even fewer players.

EDIT: After reading it, it looks like we have anonymous votes. I've played only a few games like this, it shall be interesting.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
You did one last time, could I do one since I haven't been a GM before? :p

Also, migrating this into my WW compendium.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent. How long til we start, as the usual lot are here, so we probably won't get any more.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
We'll start 10h from now (aka 23h Greenwich Time).
By then I think I will be able to sort the stuff out, and, if anyone else wanted to join, they can.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
The game an hour and a half from now.
If you want to join, and haven't yet, you have to do it soon.