Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
it's only a week until Monocon, the biggest convention in the world! all of you chaps were so excited to goo you rented your hotel rooms a month in advance, and are living there for a week to get acclimatized to the time-zone, sleeping habit, and stuff. Little did you know, however, the members of CROST (Chap Robbing Organization Syndicate Thingie) are in the same hotel as you, with the intent to rob you all blind! (get it, blind? monocles? no? okay...)

You were all safe in your rooms when the wolves came. Two of them, came through the hotel and slaughtered everyone visible, then changed back to human form, slipped into a room, and acted as one of the chaps! This would be fine and dandy, but the town they just escaped from 50 miles north of your location sent word ahead, and someone called the cops to the hotel! The police then, as per standard procedure for werewolves, boarded up all of the windows and doors with silver-lined planks, then sprayed the outside with some mistletoe juice, trapping the wolves inside until the professionals can get there.

The wolves, desperate and scared, turn to the chaps, planning to go on a killing spree, when one of them had an idea. "lets keep two of them alive and convert them. That way the hunters will kill them, and not us."

So here you are, a festival of carnage all around, and two of you are dirty, despicable wolves. You all have also locked up your valuables so that CROST doesn't take them. Frantic and dismayed, you decide to kill one person each night, in hopes that they are the wolf. There is also an unnerving stuffed wolf in the foyer that has a monocle on, welcoming all Monocon participants.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-game-3-recruitment-thread.30656/

The Rules of this Game Will be as Follows:
  1. do NOT share a role revealing post/PM with anyone. This ruins the game as it is about uncertainty, and sharing these kinds of PMs is definite proof, taking away that uncertainty and ruining the game. :(
  2. You may not quote any PM into the main thread. If you want to tell someone, tell them in private. Quoting any PM from the GM (me) is strictly prohibited.
  3. Please vote promptly. There is no time limit on voting, but if it's taking forever, then I will send you a warning and you will be replaced.
  4. Any official actions must be in bold or else they will be ignored.
Voting Guidelines:
  • Everyone must vote, until a decision is reached. For example, if there are 7 players and 4 of them choose to lynch whizzball, then wizzball is lynched and the game progresses like usual.
  • Such descision will only be made with locked votes. If you make any indication in bold that your vote will not change (lock it in, final answer, etc.) then you may not change your vote under any circumstances. Vote wisely, people.
  • If you are accused, you may still vote.
Power guidelines:
  • must send any power uses in a PM to the GM, but not with anyone else.
  • You must send a list of three or more people unless your role says differently. If you fail to do so, you will be ignored.
  • If two powers conflict (two werewolves eating different people) then a coin will be flipped.

PLAYERS: (key - criminal chap wolf Kicked)

0. goreae - nobody - Lynched
1. Staxed - Muscle Man - Lynched
2. frederikam - wolf - WINNER
3. PeggleFrank - Identity Theft - Strangled.
4. VikeStep - Medium - Eaten
5. Jess887cp - Identity Theft - Arrested
6. Droideka30 - Adulterer - Eaten.
7. SonOfABirch
8. the_j485 - Murderer - Eaten.
9. Henry Link - Aristocrat - Lynched
10. dgdas9 - Moon-moon - lynched - WINNER
11. Eunomiac - The Unicorn - Eaten
12. ICountFrom0 - The Wasp - Arrested
13. Techno156 - Chap - Shot by cops
14. GPuzzle - Invetigator - Shot by cops
Let the voting begin, and the carnage commence. Have fun!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
voting closes when someone is guaranteed to be lynched, as in they have more locked in votes to be lynched than they could possibly get to be spared. I will only make a time limit if a day is dragging on for too long and I want to hurry it up a bit.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant. Time for a day of great fun, wot? Now I wish I hadn't changed out of my monocle avatar.

Well, since this is a day start game, we can't really do much as nobody has any information. We could go for a random lynch, but that's probably not the greatest idea.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Imma get in the role play mood, hey guys, you can call me Chap Stick.

Hopefully the wolves don't win this round again.

Also, I'm not gonna do the stupid thing I did last time and be the first person to vote for someone XD. It always fails me

Reactions: goreae

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I'll happily be the first person to vote for someone:

I vote to lynch goreae, final answer.

As if there's a better option on day one.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
though voting for goreae right off the bat just leaves us in the same predicament tomorrow...

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
No, we have a night of info-gathering actions to pull from, and one less person: better odds, more-educated guess.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I vote to lynch goreae, not final answer well I'm pretty sure it is summed up from the above posts anyways :p

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
I think if we vote to lynch goreae, it's the same as lynching nobody.

Essentially, then it would be the same if we were to lynch ourselves. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1378458622][/DOUBLEPOST]I vote for Goreae, for having an impossible player number. :p

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
All the cool kids are doing it, so I vote to lynch goreae, not final answer.

Also,
THis one is goign to be easy I think...
If you read the whole thing up there, there is a chaotic-nuetral(maybe?) team that is fairly large.