Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
So you descided to end it before the wolf kill took out the investigator?

Shame.

Tis all a matter of timming, and sometimes it don't, quite work out.

I didn't know who the investigator was. It was a 33% chance. I decided to take Droideka.

Edit: Oh, Gpuzzle was my original target. A shame.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Just so you guys know, if GPuzzle was killed, then and remaining criminals would have ransacked his room to get rid of evidence.[DOUBLEPOST=1378827660][/DOUBLEPOST]good game, guys.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Now, I am goign to tell you our strategy!!!

In the first day, we got the information we needed to win. We scrambled around who to kill and, I suggested Eunomiac, because he is very smart, and he could get that we were the wolves. So, we killed him. During the day, both me and Fred startted looking for people that were ALWAYS engaged in conversations. We got Jess and Eunomiac. So we thought "Well, if Eunomiac is a Criminal, Jess must be one too!". As Eunomiac WAS a criminal, I contacted jess. But why me? And why trying to keep Fred's Identitie as a secret? Well, it's kinda obvious that I was a moon-moon. But I needed to be killed. So I came up with this plan. I publicly announce that I am a werewolf. And I say that I have the majority of the votes, so I don't really care. And then, the criminals pretend that they were never in this alliance, and lynch me. Didn't you thought that my "confession" was too...unreal, techno? Or that I was over reacting? No...? In the end, I just needed the ciminals to kill me. But I was cheating on the Criminals too. I told them that I knew who the seer was, that the seer was droideka...right? No. I told Jess that it was Techno and I told ICF0 that it was Droideka. ANd I told Fred to kill who he wanted to.

All makes sense, right? At least I think so. Cheers...losers...[DOUBLEPOST=1378828267][/DOUBLEPOST]See, techno. I told you. You just woke up, and boom, you were the leader, the muppet, of our gorgerous plan.[DOUBLEPOST=1378828343][/DOUBLEPOST]
DO YOU EVEN KNOW How excruciating it was to watch you all get tricked so utterly by Dgdas?

Anyway, LET'S INVADE PEGGLE'S THREAD!

Seriously, both convos (the werewolf, and the werewolf and criminals) were full of people asking themselves "Are they really buying it? I don't think so. They already know it."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
VERY well played Dave, although I didn't even look at the role list for dead people before I realised you must be a moon-moon, I suppose everyone else must have been distracted by their attempts to survive.

But why kill me on the second night, after I killed Peggle?

(The reason I killed peggle was because he was most werewolf-like)

Reactions: dgdas9

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Meanwhile I was setting up the adultress to kill one of the others, and I was trying to set up wasped fruit, just in case...

but I wasn't quite fast enough.

a character who WANTS to end up dead always does intersting things to the mechanics, they can take risks and plot in ways no other one can.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
VERY well played Dave
Thanks J
VERY well played Dave, although I didn't even look at the role list for dead people before I realised you must be a moon-moon, I suppose everyone else must have been distracted by their attempts to survive.

But why kill me on the second night, after I killed Peggle?
Because we were sure that you were in the villagers team AND I know that you would have guessed that I was a LIER...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I always end up in the worst situations in those games:
Identity stolen by werewolf, killed by drunkard and bad luck, fooled by Unicorn and alone against CROST, the werewolfs and trying to create a seer which was more believable than goreae's plushie.
I want a goreae's avatar plushie.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thanks J
Because we were sure that you were in the villagers team AND I know that you would have guessed that I was a LIER...

1) Guessed KINDA right (I was an adulterer, but then I died a murderer when I killed Peggle)
2) I THINK that's a compliment...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
1) Guessed KINDA right (I was an adulterer, but then I died a murderer when I killed Peggle)
2) I THINK that's a compliment...

Not really, it just means that I know (or at least I think) that you would know when I am over reacting.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, I pm'd gpuz right at the beginning of the game asking if he was the seer. I should have pushed harder to have him lynched,I was poetry influential this game.

Reactions: dgdas9

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I really don't understand why...

Actually, the_j485 why DID you take out peggle? (wolflike does not trigger as an explenation to me, if you'd care to try to give me a hint to your thinking?)

An adulturess killing any chap but the investigator just don't make sense, a wolf would make a reasonable target, working towards a chap/crost victory.

*shrugs* not a bad game for me, even if I spent most of it too sick to think, by the time I woke up, it was too late to move.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Not really, it just means that I know (or at least I think) that you would know when I am over reacting.

I know you too well... Some things I did not want to know...[DOUBLEPOST=1378829953][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really don't understand why...

Actually, the_j485 why DID you take out peggle? (wolflike does not trigger as an explenation to me, if you'd care to try to give me a hint to your thinking?)

An adulturess killing any chap but the investigator just don't make sense, a wolf would make a reasonable target, working towards a chap/crost victory.

*shrugs* not a bad game for me, even if I spent most of it too sick to think, by the time I woke up, it was too late to move.

Genuinely, it was:

1) He seemed quite wolfy.
2) I wanted in on the criminals chat.
3) I'm a terrible player.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Great game guys!

I was gunning for a Criminal/wolf alliance almost from the start; the wolves killed me literally moments before I posted a plan almost identical to dgdas9's. Criminal/wolf alliance would have had total control over the night kill and could easily have taken majority control over the lynch vote, for a hard-lock on victory with as many as 11 players still in the game. Flushing out the investigator was the only trick to it, of course. ... but the wolves killed me, right before jumping into Jess' lap with the offer of an alliance ;)

Reactions: the_j485

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Great game guys!

I was gunning for a Criminal/wolf alliance almost from the start; the wolves killed me literally moments before I posted a plan almost identical to dgdas9's. Criminal/wolf alliance would have had total control over the night kill and could easily have taken majority control over the lynch vote, for a hard-lock on victory with as many as 11 players still in the game. Flushing out the investigator was the only trick to it, of course. ... but the wolves killed me, right before jumping into Jess' lap with the offer of an alliance ;)

I am sorry, but you are too Dangerous. We had to.