Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
vote HeilMewTwo yeah... after hearing the obvious contradiction its kinda hard not to vote for him.

I should start planning my game

Reactions: 016Nojr

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'll hop along the bandwagon as i'm obliged to. vote HeilMewTwo
All that sneakyness is suspicious anyways.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Also you did not invite me to the talk even though you actually invited me on the thread.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Also you did not invite me to the talk even though you actually invited me on the thread.
Sorry Pyure started a convo with me and I explained a couple of things there and he wouldn't invite you because he doesn't trust you. I couldn't be bothered to make a convo for myself but it doesn't even matter at this point.

Also I want to state that I am a Bodyguard, not like it'll change much at this point. :D

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Pyure started a convo with me and I explained a couple of things there and he wouldn't invite you because he doesn't trust you. I couldn't be bothered to make a convo for myself but it doesn't even matter at this point.

Also I want to state that I am a Bodyguard, not like it'll change much at this point. :D
lying+for+dummies.jpg

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Not really no, but you aren't really giving us the most convincing case. you should've known many many hours ago you were going to be lynched and you only just now decided to tell us your role. Only reason you would delay is to give people less time to think it through while still allowing enough time for people to change their votes. You could've also delayed because you didnt want to tell us your role but you were on death row on anyways so Im not buying that

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Not really no, but you aren't really giving us the most convincing case. you should've known many many hours ago you were going to be lynched and you only just now decided to tell us your role. Only reason you would delay is to give people less time to think it through while still allowing enough time for people to change their votes. You could've also delayed because you didnt want to tell us your role but you were on death row on anyways so Im not buying that
Chicken. :p

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
How about we make a bet where the if you are right and I am lying I have to put: "I am a terrible and stupid liar" as my status and if you lose then you have to put: "I was wrong for ever doubting the perfect example of a man that is HeilMewTwo" for a month?