SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
for (BS meter > -1)
{
print "I call BS."
BS meter++
}

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and I thought I would see eruantien dead, aww.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I can't convince you of anything aside from me seeing your convos. It's not like the Spy has anything to prove it wrong, other than seeing your convos. Lynch me if you want. It won't help us, but you're all gonna figure out who the wolf is eventually, if you just lynch everyone systematically.

And, since you want me to put up a fight:

Your sudden change of mind about me seems to be from Strikingwolf ghosting from the dead convo, which (if you don't mind me using the dead as evidence, as y'all are) Heilmewtwo claims does not exist. I've been helping at least you, Shazam, and Pyure since the beginning of the game, providing you with summaries of everything that happened during the night. Doubt any of my findings? Ask the dead. It seems okay in this game >.>

I've been doing the same since the beginning of the game. If that's not enough, go lynch me. If I'm not the wolf (which I'm not, in case you couldn't tell), we're dead. There'll only be one non-villager left alive tomorrow. Powers come before lynching, so the 50/50 chance the wolf will be lynched won't even apply, as the last villager would be dead before the lynch ever happens. We'll lose, Mr. Secretive Wolf will win

That's why you need to make the right choice today. Otherwise we've lost.

Unrelated: This is why I'm terrified of zombie apocalypses. As you can tell, we have enough trouble with the dead already.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Respectfully, I don't give a shit who the wolf is anymore. I can't make a decision because a) there's no surety of rules, roles. And b), every time I think I have a decision, the fucking dead chime in their opinions and change everything.

Piss on it. Gg wolf, you beat me. Vote Eruantien because that's my current vote and I'm disinclined to change it.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Fear not, the dead can't speak. The thing is that nobody here is actually dead, just mouth shut by some magical force. I'm stronger than it. Not enough to reveal the secrets of the dead though.

@Pyure , hop aboard the bitterwagon of hidden crap.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I am fairly certain SpwnX was using pseudocode, however he mistakenly used a for loop when in that structure he should've used a while loop. We also need to ignore the lack of semicolons, spaces in the variable names, lack of parentheses in the print object, and the fact that the function to print is simply print.

The closest language I am seeing is lua (lack of semicolons, use of print instead of something like console.log())

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
No actual language, just a intendly failed loop that repeats indefinetely because the requirement is never met. I just forgot the difference between while and for and chose one randomly.
I happen to have studied a little bit of C, but not enough to remember it properly.

"*ooo*"

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Next dead person who speaks goes on to my list of people who may not play my game. Seriously -.-

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This was to sad to watch. Anyway I would ban me from a game, or make it so I cannot ghost ever or I am banned from more games

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
1. I did not change my vote based on SW's post before. Whatever you guys are talking about must have come from an alteration and subsequent deletion of his post.
2. I really don't care any more, lynch me, whatever. Like I said before, there's no actual proof of anything.
3. IF I'm not the wolf (which I'm saying I'm not), then villagers are screwed and we may/not win, depending on RNG. Let's hope the next game will be a bit less... random?

Keep vote Gideon

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
1. I did not change my vote based on SW's post before. Whatever you guys are talking about must have come from an alteration and subsequent deletion of his post.
2. I really don't care any more, lynch me, whatever. Like I said before, there's no actual proof of anything.
3. IF I'm not the wolf (which I'm saying I'm not), then villagers are screwed and we may/not win, depending on RNG. Let's hope the next game will be a bit less... random?

Keep vote Gideon
I strongly suspect everything you're saying is 100% valid.

Your arguments apply to everyone here.

There's no compelling argument to shift my vote.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Screw it. I'm the wolf. Suddenly I don't see quite as much fun in this game anymore. I planned this speech for tomorrow, but screw it. It'll be just as good now, and then we won't have to sit through a day of all-around bitterness.

My powers?

I can role-block one person per night
I can see all convos
I can kill one person per night

Another bonus, to make this game less like FinalWolf and more like Unfairwolf but actually unfair? The spy doesn't exist. The spy was just conver for the FinalWolf.

So, when the game started, I figured, why the hell not? I'll just be the spy the whole game. Act like a spy would. Worked out pretty well. I had an end goal. Keep Shazam, Pyure, and VikeStep, the power players, alive to the end. I wanted to see what would happen in a war between the three. Admittedly, Shazam got smited, so it was down to just VikeStep and Pyure. One more day, and I would have had Vike and Pyure left alive, with me watching. Being the basically confirmed spy, I could watch as they kill each other. See who was the winner.

But I couldn't have poor Vike running off and killing himself. So, as soon as I found out he was the Mad Warrior, I proceeded to role-block him. Every single night since. Sorry. It would be a little boring if it was just me and Eruantien alive :p. So, every night, this was what I told Cheese:
kill a random person besides Vike and Pyure and Me
Block Vike
And then, I played spy. I did what I would have done if I was the spy. The day I forgot to kill anyone? Well, I forgot I was even the wolf. gg me. I went and gave summaries to people I trusted, built arguments against those that seemed suspicious. I legitimately went on a hunt to find a wolf. And y'all made it easy. Striking got himself killed, so I didn't need to worry about that. Most of the bachmans either got smited or lynched, so I only had to kill them once. The day I attacked goreae, Jus2beast decided to save him, getting himself killed, despite the fact goreae was dead anyway.

I was a day away from having Pyure and Vike battle it out. But then we forgot to call in the Ghostbusters, and bam. It wouldn't have been fun if everyone knew the result anyway. I don't want to torture you all like that.

The moral of the story: Don't make OP wolves that can basically do whatever they want, and never, ever ghost.

lock vote Gideonseymour, and see y'all in the next game.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Fear not, the dead can't speak. The thing is that nobody here is actually dead, just mouth shut by some magical force. I'm stronger than it. Not enough to reveal the secrets of the dead though.

@Pyure , hop aboard the bitterwagon of hidden crap.
Stupid question. Is this a hint? Can I vote ppl who are supposedly dead?

Vote SpwnX?