Werewolf Evolved - Signups!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. In and more knowledgeable than I originally thought.
Welcome aboard!

Your adventure of the werewolf section of this forum has just begun.
A world full of fun is about to unfold!
Were are you waiting for!

Oh right for the game to start...

Anyways. Welcome.
If you like the game i'd suggest taking a look at our organisation thread!
And you probably already done this. But taking a look at the rule sheet won't hurt either!

Reactions: xTordX

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in, provided you aren't starting the game super-soon. I'm away most of the weekend, but I'll be back online by Sunday eve (UK time).

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in, provided you aren't starting the game super-soon. I'm away most of the weekend, but I'll be back online by Sunday eve (UK time).
I can start sunday and end D1 on monday.
That will fit in my vacation plans.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
sunday, what the deuce. Friday better be almost over for you already. Its 3:41PM right now in all civilized and correct parts of the world (other timezones clearly being weird and wrong)

Reactions: pizzawolf14

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
sunday, what the deuce. Friday better be almost over for you already. Its 3:41PM right now in all civilized and correct parts of the world (other timezones clearly being weird and wrong)
Currently 21:43
So. 20:43 were RJS is.
Meaning it is friday. It will be sunday for us earlier ;)

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thought that you were on about Wimbledon for a moment. Whih is actually quite interesting this year. Nadal out already, and I think Serena Williams too, by a brit no less.