Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry i have no time for a fancy recap right now.

Day 6 recap

• Vikestep was lynched he was the evolving wolf.
  • The_J was smitten he was Cabbot
Start day 7

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
oh he did only have two lives? Well...
so looks like we have one more wolf left (unless dylan is trajing and makes 6 wolves :p)
vote Pyure until we get a lead

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Best way to filter out roles at this point is to do a public role call. I am the Griffin, as @Pyure can prove
oh he did only have two lives? Well...
so looks like we have one more wolf left (unless dylan is trajing and makes 6 wolves :p)
vote Pyure until we get a lead
Role?

Once we get enough calls we can infer who the remaining people are based on duplicates

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
For now, I'm going to vote Lethosos. I don't really have a good reason other than I have a sneaking suspicion.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You always have a sneaking suspicion of me, mate. Heck, just for that alone I'ma putting a killmarker on pizzawolf.

I is Markov, I make with the shield on me. Russian quality is good, ja?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You always have a sneaking suspicion of me, mate. Heck, just for that alone I'ma putting a killmarker on pizzawolf.

I is Markov, I make with the shield on me. Russian quality is good, ja?
Your reasoning is crap.

...On the other hand, maggie says pizzawolf is a wolf (guessing Wraith), so vote pizzawolf.

He can probably use his power tonight too; is anyone able to block that?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... Just wondering, Pyure, who is this Maggie of yours? Just going to point out that no Abe (which i claimed earlier) has died and we have very few who haven't claimed roles.

Edit: sorry Leth, I suppose I do always have a suspicion of you, given that this is my first game :p

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hmm... Just wondering, Pyure, who is this Maggie of yours? Just going to point out that no Abe (which i claimed earlier) has died and we have very few who haven't claimed roles.
Not really my place to say, he's welcome to step forward if he wants.

Personally, given wraith's kill power (2 kills tonight), I don't really recommend it. And considering he was right about Vike I'm inclined to believe him.

Or folks, alternately, lynch me instead and give me my victory, plzthx :)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, given wraith's kill power (2 kills tonight), I don't really recommend it. And considering he was right about Vike I'm inclined to believe him.
Any abe alive should use their abe power tonight, doesn't matter who is wolf, there are no more wolf-kills that are possible to happen after tonight.