Werewolf: Convocation of Souls [GAME THREAD]

Alexandrite

Jul 29, 2019
oooo checking in. i havent gotten any updates so i assume im just a standard spirit?? anyway up for talking if anybody wants

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
No need - any alt that posts whilst not being part of the game will be flagged up by me. Thus far, no need.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Fuck.

News flash. I'm not the Mayor, I lied to everyone! Yay.

I'm the Seer. I claimed Mayor as a self-defense mechanism. Good news is I'm guessing I'm sober if Player was drunk.

I wouldn't know because I've been roleblocked every single night until last night. I can confirm that Vikestep was right. Shaz is the Alpha.

Locky locky vote Shazam.
ps: if it seems stupid to proclaim seer publicly, my argument is that I've been fucking useless as a seer all game and this is probably the only chance I'll get to use my power for the good of all mankind.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
vote shazam

Uh, mayor guy, you better reveal yourself tonight otherwise your mayor power will end up not used.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You're right, that doesn't bring us anywhere. Instead we lost Vike last night...
antismite someone else

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm yeah, he wouldn't be invincible would he. Looks like a mage had their hands in here. Back to vote shazam

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the laugh Pyure.

Vote Shazam .

I may of already voted, but it's good to be sure. Also if he was immune to lynch too, he would be invincible? Doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Pyure

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
vote shazam

Uh, mayor guy, you better reveal yourself tonight otherwise your mayor power will end up not used.
Is this some cheap trick to lure out the mayor because reading the rolesheet I don't see any reason why they would need to?