Werewolf: Convocation of Souls [GAME THREAD]

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
OK, apologies for the lack of organisation, but I think I got tonight sorted. Is anyone still waiting for power results? If so, nudge me via pm

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure, VikeStep, start a catfight please? The popcorn is ready :p
My whole Vikestep-protects-Strikingwolf theory just got blown to fuck. If Striking had been a wolf, it made lots of sense. If Striking and Vikestep had been lover-linked, it made tons of sense. But no lovers and Striking as a madman mean I suck at werewolf have no leads there.

antismite shazam08.

Reactions: VikeStep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Lynch Pyure. Same reasons as yesterday, my ljfa and Pyure theory isn't as strong but Pyure shouldve died last night after everyone in the thread constantly being told he was a confirmed villager, that he was networking, and because by killing Pyure all eyes turn on me.

Can someone who knows Pyure is a villager tell me why? Is there no shadow of doubt in your mind that he is telling the truth?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Lynch Pyure. Same reasons as yesterday, my ljfa and Pyure theory isn't as strong but Pyure shouldve died last night after everyone in the thread constantly being told he was a confirmed villager, that he was networking, and because by killing Pyure all eyes turn on me.
Vikestep, if you had gotten your way yesterday, and you tried hard, we would have lynched a villager instead of a madman. gg?

If you're really insisting you're a wolf, I'll vote Vikestep unless you can convince me otherwise.

I can account for a lot of roles now and not yours. I've had a seer friend since D1. I'm also publicly proclaiming: I'm the Mayor. Suck on it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vikestep, if you had gotten your way yesterday, and you tried hard, we would have lynched a villager instead of a madman. gg?

If you're really insisting you're a wolf, I'll vote Vikestep unless you can convince me otherwise.

I can account for a lot of roles now and not yours. I've had a seer friend since D1. I'm also publicly proclaiming: I'm the Mayor. Suck on it.
I was talking about how you shouldve been killed by the wolves, not by lynching.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if having ghosts around all the time (including SoraZodia ) is helpful or annoying...it will only get worse as the game progresses...

Arceus

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if having ghosts around all the time (including SoraZodia ) is helpful or annoying...it will only get worse as the game progresses...
Well, we are legitimate parts of the game

Anyway, anyone have any useful information?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm voting exedra cause I'm fine like that. Mkay?

this is also known as "I don't want to take sides, i'm fine by myself".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Antismite CoolSquid

I'm still waiting on the day which you are finally a wolf. I'm hoping that this is the day