Werewolf: Convocation of Souls [GAME THREAD]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate the attention. I really do. Not sure what I did to piss you off, exactly, but it's been a while since I was called out like this. You're misled/wrong/lying about a few key parts to your argument:
  1. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, the Exorcist.
  2. As pointed out by Spwn, even if I was an Exorcist (Spoiler: I'm not) both sides wouldn't want me dead.
  3. Your self-admittance of Madman undermines all your other claims. Where, for example, would a Madman find my role? Why would the town follow his orders? Why would anyone even want to help him win?
  1. A role claim doesn't prove you innocent
  2. Both sides would want to be able to give info with their ghosts, although it isn't a huge advantage for either side
  3. No it doesn't, A madman found your role through both deduction and convos. The town would follow my orders because I can help them, as well as the wolves. And they would want me to win so I could help them

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Rule 1 of Werewolf: Be careful when trusting neutrals. You're a jester (what I dub an "anti-village" role), so I'm only slightly more inclined to trust you than I am a wolf.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
END OF DAY!

After a long day deliberating over who was responsible for feeding info to the wolves, the town decided to lynch Strikingwolf. As the noose slipped around his neck, he began to cackle maniacally, persisting up until his death rattle. A chill wind blew through the air, and a sense of forboding settled in the hearts of those who had condemned him.

At nighttime, the town was eerily quiet save the loud bang of a gunshot. The next morning, Lethosos was found with a bullethole between his eyes.With his last effort, he had left a message for the town written in his own blood; "Why do my pineapples taste green?"

Strikingwolf was lynched! He was a Madman!
Lethosos was shot by a Vigilante! He was a Madman!

COMMENCE DAY THE THIRD!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Two madmen dead. Let's hope there isn't a third.

On the other hand, Striking was a madman. Going to lynch me now, @Pyure?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished typing up a huge rebuttal to Striking. He's dead. ._.

Damn you, timely recaps!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
? No, why?

I was mostly right about Striking, I'm satisfied with that. Were you implicated somehow and I suckass at paying attention?
No, Striking and I were the only two people you told that Dylan was inno, unless I misinterpreted what you said.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No, Striking and I were the only two people you told that Dylan was inno, unless I misinterpreted what you said.
Dude I told you like 14 seconds before he got murderized. It may have literally been 14 seconds. In fact he may have even been already dead in RJS's spreadsheet before I said anything.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
@Pyure has probbably figured it out.
StrikingGhost contact me please i want to ask you something

For now i will have to say shazam might not be the exorcist. Cause unflawed logic. But il have a talk with our friend StrikingGhost about this

I have no real hunches anymore

I can however say that pyure is village. But if his accusation of vike was correct, im not certain about.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Pyure has probbably figured it out.
StrikingGhost contact me please i want to ask you something

For now i will have to say shazam might not be the exorcist. Cause unflawed logic. But il have a talk with our friend StrikingGhost about this

I have no real hunches anymore

I can however say that pyure is village. But if his accusation of vike was correct, im not certain about.
...um thanks?

Doctor, please tonight?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
AHEM!

I done goofed. My bad.

Sorry trajing, but the wolves ate you.

trajing was eaten by time-travelling wolves! He was a Spirit Talker!