Werewolf: Convocation of Souls [GAME THREAD]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Striking
Sure, I'll side with Pyure with this. If he turns out to be wrong, we can interrogate him tommorow.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Why did Pyure tell striking dylanpiera was safe in the first place? This stuff would be useful to know Pyure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why did Pyure tell striking dylanpiera was safe in the first place? This stuff would be useful to know Pyure.
That at least I can safely share.

Striking asked me for leads. I wanted to open the door to a possible alliance, and the first step was giving a tiny bit of info but nothing critical.

For instance, I knew Dylan's role. I also knew the seer's identity. My tidbit was "dylan is safe." He didn't give me anything in return fwiw.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
antismite ljfa

just a note. i'm innocent, but any and all players try to kill shazam. let me just say both sides would want him dead

Reactions: Shazam08

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
That at least I can safely share.

Striking asked me for leads. I wanted to open the door to a possible alliance, and the first step was giving a tiny bit of info but nothing critical.

For instance, I knew Dylan's role. I also knew the seer's identity. My tidbit was "dylan is safe." He didn't give me anything in return fwiw.
Well. Ofcourse. he didn't trust you. Yet. Me and the seer had a clever plan. But or you lied to him. Or the seer that i know of is drunken. So there is no real alliance yet between you and him. Or you and me.
Or the seer is lying. Last option.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
@RJS
Are we getting a dead convo, I know we can talk and such. But can we get a dead convo. Or will that only excist for the dead ghosts?

And this not saying your name is annoying. But i like it :p

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Okay everyone we have good news!

@Shazam08 is Possibly, Probbably. An exorcist

I'd suggest to the wolfs to kill him. Since ghosts can turn bad. You have something with us. On another note. Edit: On a note. If you guys don't want to kill him. We as a village shoud. But by then il probbably be a dead ghost.

Striking is or a madman or a wolf. He just confessed to me.
Lets now hope you aren't the madman.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Well. Possibly Striking tought i wasn't a loyal ghost. That i might be able to save him. Trowing the odds against you or vike.
Or he is a madman. Or he has given up all hope. We will see.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well. Possibly Striking tought i wasn't a loyal ghost. That i might be able to save him. Trowing the odds against you or vike.
Or he is a madman. Or he has given up all hope. We will see.
That is exactly what I thought. I was also trying to make pyure think I was a madman so that I wouldn't be lynched...damn