Werewolf: Convocation of Souls [GAME THREAD]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Antismite the_J. Not like we have any leads yet, other than Leth, who's probably either a really bad wolf, a really bad Madman, or somebody of any alignment who wants us to think he's a madman.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
screenshot20111211at419_001.png
Seriously though... antismite dylan.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite the_J. Not like we have any leads yet, other than Leth, who's probably either a really bad wolf, a really bad Madman, or somebody of any alignment who wants us to think he's a madman.
A really good wolf*
Although my logic's probably falling victim to WIFOM.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Make up your minds, people! Do I need to start putting dog hair in everyone's beds?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I bluntly admitted that I was a wolf, I was being more subtle than that

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Make up your minds, people! Do I need to start putting dog hair in everyone's beds?

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Where are you getting this dog hair from? I thought you said you loved hairless dogs?

Plot twist: it's actually wolf hair, his!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I won't blame you Lethosos, I'm usually as clueless as you when I'm a jester ^^

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
antismite StrikingWolf I have not got enough information and doubt I will get any on the first day to justify any vote on anyone. So yeah

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So is the master plan here to let RNJS decide the lynch? RNJS being my clever portmanteau of the day.

I have to say I like the odds of this better than the odds of trying to accurately lynch a wolf on D1.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
So is the master plan here to let RNJS decide the lynch? RNJS being my clever portmanteau of the day.

I have to say I like the odds of this better than the odds of trying to accurately lynch a wolf on D1.
Well they're the same odds. If we pick a random person we have a 1/players chance of lynching a wolf. If we let RNJS decide we have a 1/players chance

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well they're the same odds. If we pick a random person we have a 1/players chance of lynching a wolf. If we let RNJS decide we have a 1/players chance
You removed the human element entirely dude. The plausible argument is that if the players pick a random person, they're basing it off info.

For instance, I've been involved in a few convos. Perhaps I've learned something interesting about some people. Even if I've decided definitively that some particular person isn't a wolf, that still improves our odds to 1/(players-1)