Werewolf - bandits in sanctuary GAME THREAD

C

chbachman

@goreae makes a good point
Vote @chbachman
Well, Good job. You just Made yourself lose.

Think about it. If i was the Bandit/Wolf, why would i just go out and say that i wasn't and talk all about how i killed a guy and then misput his name. I'm not in idiot. I would have sat back and let the chances take place, with me having a 66% chance of winning.

Which is just what Goreae did. he sat back and let the chances work until i accused him.

But go ahead, follow the wolf/bandit. Your choice. Its a game after all.

C

chbachman

Extreme defensiveness if I can judge...if you were a villager your response would probably be much shorter and much calmer. Checkmate
I like how your acting like you so smart because "im lying". But w/e you'll see in a few hours/days that i am not. I just happy to have made it to the final 3!!!!!.

C

chbachman

Jesus Guys, does it really take a final round for you guys to FINALLY start discussing.
Yes. Yes it does, especially when the one who starts the conversation usually gets lynched :)

Anyway, GG Goreae, you win. Nice Job.

C

chbachman

Go ahead. It would be a tie.
I think at least. Would it?

Or would everybody just lose...
Questions... Questions...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so I am just coming here to speak to the_j. the reason this game was relatively... terrible (for lack of a better word) is because you kinda screwed it up. from qazplm, to not linking this thread in the signup place (which caused 2 people to be smitten keep in mind), to the imo very unbalanced role list (Mad Moxxi's power was hella overpowered as I mentioned on the signup thread), and the inconsistent midnight schedules. The reason that people didn't discuss is because everyone was pretty much confused the whole time as to who was what because of these things that weren't specified very well.

I will go back to being dead :)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I concur with Vike, entirely. This really hasn't been a great game, for me or for you guys. Although I still never understood what you're getting at with mad Moxxi.

Oh by the way bandits win. Goreae was the last bandit.

Reactions: Staxed