Werewolf: Another Basic Game [GAME THREAD]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, I woulda ended up screwed because Shazam knew my role.
Yeah, but convos can be fabricated.

Speaking of which... @SpwnX! What the hell, man? How? What? Who? Were those quotes from the wolf convo? Did you rip them from past games, or from other wolves? Did you fabricate them entirely?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I got entirely unlucky. First roll I got as a seer, vikestep the witch. He didn't have anyone to report to at the time and got swftly murderated, but still. Next up, I chose spwnx, the alpha. So I went to pyure, who was a wolf, and I contacted him earlier and he seemed all right. So yeah. That sucked.

Reactions: Pyure

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but convos can be fabricated.

Speaking of which... @SpwnX! What the hell, man? How? What? Who? Were those quotes from the wolf convo? Did you rip them from past games, or from other wolves? Did you fabricate them entirely?
A mix of them. Past games + current game + edits to smoothen them and make them plausible.
Also I took care to not pick up quotes that you could possibly recognize (like, from unfair wolf or ayrewolf)

@Pyure and @Fraction2 might partially recognize some of those quotes.

Last edited:

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
A whole bit in the middle was with me.

Funnily enough, both of the other spies quotes were from my convos

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I got entirely unlucky. First roll I got as a seer, vikestep the witch. He didn't have anyone to report to at the time and got swftly murderated, but still. Next up, I chose spwnx, the alpha. So I went to pyure, who was a wolf, and I contacted him earlier and he seemed all right. So yeah. That sucked.
The best part was when I admitted a seer saw me as a wolf :)
I freaking knew vikestep was a neutral. His anti-pyure agenda was insane.

On D2 I got working with fraction2. We identified another seer, and I came up with a plan to find out if he's drunk: USE YOUR POWER ON YOURSELF. But trajing said that wouldn't work, so instead fraction came up with the idea of trying it on dead peeps since there's no rule against that. Technically I think my idea makes more sense but wahtever.

Sadly that dude got killed but he turned up a) drunk, and b) scanned me and got "Wolf" (again, drunk). THAT is the best proof I have that I'm not a wolf. If he's DRUNK, he'd see some villager or neutral role.

I'm a "Villager". I have no other way to prove my role. But I still recommend leaving vikestep alone even if he's trying to kill me; we don't need to kill witches we need to kill WOLVES.

What power does Squid have? Why would we blindly use powers on peeps? :\
Re. Vike, we deliberately left him alive a long time. Btw, irony: you telling me he was a witch convinced me he wasn't a witch, that's when we killed him. That was genius on your part :)

A mix of them. Past games + current game + edits to smoothen them and make them plausible.
Also I took care to not pick up quotes that you could possibly recognize (like, from unfair wolf or ayrewolf)

Yeah I told you immediately your quotes were brilliant :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Well done sir! If they'd come earlier in the day, the lynch would've been redirected entirely. I was considering changing my vote as it was. :p