Werewolf - Amnesiacs - Signup Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote pyure because reasons. Lets make this clear: PYURE IS A MANIPULATOR!
Just fyi everyone, I've been following everyone posting trends on this thread. So far, there's been a repeating trend whereby coolsquid keeps posting to this thread EVEN THOUGH several people who have been wolves in the past are also posting to this thread.

To be clear: Squid is posting exactly, one-hundred-percent on the same thread....as wolves. Identically.

I really want to be neutral about this sort of thing but eventually, well, can we actually in good conscience overlook it? Can we vote someone who votes with wolves? What on earth does that make squid other than....

Vote squid, wolf.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EVERY GAME EVER (according to Squid)

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Just fyi everyone, I've been following everyone posting trends on this thread. So far, there's been a repeating trend whereby coolsquid keeps posting to this thread EVEN THOUGH several people who have been wolves in the past are also posting to this thread.

To be clear: Squid is posting exactly, one-hundred-percent on the same thread....as wolves. Identically.

I really want to be neutral about this sort of thing but eventually, well, can we actually in good conscience overlook it? Can we vote someone who votes with wolves? What on earth does that make squid other than....

Vote squid, wolf.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EVERY GAME EVER (according to Squid)
Pyure used Logic Smash!
Eruantien became confused!
Eruantien is confused! Eruantien used Counter! But it failed!
CoolSquid used Cool Wrap! {321 HP restored.}
[FLEE]
No! There's no running from a werewolf battle!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What's this? Eruantien is evolving!
Allow evolution of 'Eruantien' into 'Eurantntnene'?
[YES] [NO]

C

chbachman

Does the serial killer *have* to kill someone every night, or is it a *may choose to* kill someone every night?
You don't have to.

In.
Also, thanks for the rickroll.
Your Welcome.

Pyure used Logic Smash!
Eruantien became confused!
Eruantien is confused! Eruantien used Counter! But it failed!
CoolSquid used Cool Wrap! {321HP restored.}
[FLEE]
No! There's no running from a werewolf battle!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What's this? Eruantien is evolving!
Allow evolution of 'Eruantien' into 'Eurantntnene'?
[YES] [NO]
But they are the same thing, no?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not sure if I'll vote pyure later though, since everyone are following his commands like zombies. I'm tired of dead convos.
The last time everyone played the "opposite of pyure" game, I just did WIFOM mindjobs on peeps. No, don't vote for coolsquid! He's my best buddy ever!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Btw, Pyures logic is still flawed.
I've noticed you say that a lot, but don't explain it. You say their logic is flawed, but never say why it's flawed. It's like if I had a rolex and you said it was fake, without giving any reason as to why it's fake. Don't just say the logic is flawed, tell us what the flaws in the logic are.