:/ Went 7000 blocks out now can't log

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zixxter

Jul 29, 2019
Latest mindcrack pack. Flew about 7000 blocks from spawn. Game crashes with internal server error. Now I can't even log back in. It just keeps crashing. I know it's the distance because another player was having problems at that spot, they were able to log back in though.

Would like to play my server again lol... anybody experienced this?[DOUBLEPOST=1380325205][/DOUBLEPOST]managed to log and tp myself to safety, however would still like to have more than a 7000 radius from spawn... anybody know what could be causing it to crash at such a distance?

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Latest mindcrack pack. Flew about 7000 blocks from spawn. Game crashes with internal server error. Now I can't even log back in. It just keeps crashing. I know it's the distance because another player was having problems at that spot, they were able to log back in though.

Would like to play my server again lol... anybody experienced this?[DOUBLEPOST=1380325205][/DOUBLEPOST]managed to log and tp myself to safety, however would still like to have more than a 7000 radius from spawn... anybody know what could be causing it to crash at such a distance?

could just be the speed at which you went 7000m.

Zixxter

Jul 29, 2019
flew out there then walked sorry. I knew the area was trouble, so I was inching to see where it started. My player on my server flew into it and had problems, so I wanted to see the exact spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.