Whitelist Server Wendicraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Whitelist|10 slots newly created world|recruitment now closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wendigo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I'm looking for mature players for my server.

Rules:
Must be mature (age not so important)
No Begging for items/ops
No Griefing

Address Wendicraft.chi21.creeperhost.net IP 192.111.132.165

How to apply, Tell me why you want in to what I hope will be a small tight-nit community. Include your Minecraft name.

Looking forward to meeting those who make it in

Wendigo

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a server to build with others singleplayer just doesn't cut it and I'm hoping to build an awesome home with someone else to share

Im 20 as of today

Camelh

Jul 29, 2019
hi, im looking for a server not so big, though i dont want to play singleplayer, so i would like to play on this server because its so new and fresh, minecraft name is raoj

Sirstas

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join your team, I am 33 my old server had a bad reset and lost my build and they did not come back up the same so looking for a new place to call home.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i want to join this server cuz singleplayer is "Boring" and like servers that are not so big (Popular)
IGN : sigsus

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
i am michiel from the netherlands and i what to play becuse i love ftb and i love small group of poeple that i can trusted and i can play on for a long time
IGN : MW1000

kkbizz

Jul 29, 2019
my name is dylan i am from the netherlands an i want to have a server with a small community. i dont know everything about the mods but i will learn.
IGN: kkbizz

Stormguard14

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join because working with other folks is simply more interesting than going it alone. My IGN is Stormguard14. I also have Skype and Raidcall if you want to chat.

Thank you, Stormguard14 out...

Wendigo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at work till later but make sure you ign name is sent to me so I can whitelist I'll post a confirmation when it is done with everyone who was whitelisted name posted feom phone so sorry for grammar and spelling

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
Usernam: G3R4RD
Why do you want to join: I'd like to join a multiplayer server which helps eachother. Not like public servers does, but like forgecraft does.

Wendigo

Jul 29, 2019
Gerard,

Stormguard14,

kkbizz,

Pascal van Ratingen,

michiel,

sigsus,

Camelh

You are all whitelisted if you were not accepted you did not provide your IGN.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game, still 3 slots open sirstas and mutchyas if you can get me your IGN your in

Wendigo

Jul 29, 2019
Make that 2 slots left welcome in sirstas (give it like 3 mins for me to update the whitelist :) )

Choongjae

Jul 29, 2019
Why do I want to join : Singleplayer is a bit bland, and I mostly enjoy playing multiplayer.
IGN: Choongjae

Wendigo

Jul 29, 2019
Mutchtlol and Choonjae you have been white listed.
sorry that takes me to the 10 I was looking for Recruitment is now closed

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Age 28
I'm trying to branch out and meet new MC players. never been baned and i think i work well with others. Been playing FTB for a lil over a year before that tekkit and started MC in late alpha early beta.

Edit
(Just read where you stated your full well if a spot opens up send me a message.)