Well a puzzle map..

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, im kinda bored.. so yeah im starting with a puzzle map.. from simple stuff to a complicated logistic system.. ;) pictures come later... ;)

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
large

large

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
large

the first stage... as you migh have guessed the stages come in over frames..
in the source house the materials get sent to the enderchest and to the outputs... also the items get checked ( if the stage was completed correctly..)
also added the function to remove unwanted items from the players inventory...added 50 chests for supplies in the source house which can be controlled over wireless redstone..
a control panel for machines has been added the user can edit wireless freqs.
cheers cyber :confused:

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
large

large

large

wont use frames now
you also get an enderchest if you finish the level..
the block breakers extend to clear the arena
and... a level display

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
large

right so i added some power sources and lights in the floor.. the Blockbreakers got reconfigured ..
and the fences at the side got repaired working now (1sec to change ;D)
also ... my system now counts to 48
large

i decided to to it all with redpower .. frames .. wireless redstone... yeah xD

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
the first stage is working!!!!
jsut a little look in the logic :
when the level starts the player gets basic tools and an ender cehst...
then supplies for the current level get sent..
the player solves the level -> presses a button -> guards come up -> the test begins if the machine is working -> if thats true the door opens the arena gets cleared the items get cleared the buffer gets cleared the source chest gets cleared and the new level is on the screen.. all built with redpower and wireless redstone... yeah and here's a picture of my brain : :confused:

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
you start up with transfering items from a to b and then go on with some sorting and other stuff ( challenge 50 will be a sorting system) and at the end youll have a logistic system

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Looks cool. I will have a look at that pre release download that you got there.

I know the answer will more than likely be yes but its got to be asked. Is this for the current 1.2.5 FTB insanity pack? lol someone was going to ask at somepoint lol