Waypoint Teleport doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh3it4n

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

me and my Wife are now playing the Unleashed Modpack with the Version 1.1.4 and all mods enabled except Death Timer, Nether Ores and Vending.

All works for both of us fine, except when I want want to teleport for an excample to my Home or so that doesn't work.
At the PC from my Wife that Teleport Function work in the normal Way, but not for me (and yes all settings are exactly the same like at the PC from my Wife).
I can create for sure a Waypoint and see it even in the List but the Button is still gray or so when I hit a Point that is created.

Searched a while at Google and even here in the Forum if anybody did had the same Problem before but it seems that this isn't so.
Hope really that someone can help me figure out what that could be...

Thank's in Advance
Martin

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Are you playing on the same server? is it your own server?
Typically the teleport will only work for OPs.
Is your wife set as an OP and you are just a normal player?
If it is your own server and your wife is the OP she can grant you OP status as well.

Or are you referring to single player games?
If you are playing single player you will need to enable cheats on your PC so that teleporting works.
You may have created your world and had the Do not allow cheats enabled under the advanced settings.

Reactions: Sh3it4n

Sh3it4n

Jul 29, 2019
No, till just we don't play on a Server.
We both want that to do but a lil' bit later.

We are playing at the Moment Single Player with the same Seed.
Oha, that is a Fact that I did'nt know before...I will try that but when it works I guess that I play without teleporting then.

Thank's a lot for your very Informative Answer.

Edit: Changed it from Recipe Mode to Cheat mode - doesn't work.
And the other Way you told me at Advanced Settings could not work I guess because my Wife don't have Cheats enabled at Advanced Settings like me....so I don't know what it could be then.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
No, you are looking at setting in NEI that has nothing to do with the games settings.
The enable cheats settings is found under the advanced button when creating a new world.
I'm not at home right now to test so not sure if there is a way to enable this in single player once teh world is created.

Reactions: Sh3it4n

Sh3it4n

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I'm understand that even before. :)
And I must say that I'm really really sorry, because I thought that my Wife don't had Cheats enabled but She have's Cheats enabled...tried that before few Minutes.

Thank's again for your fast and helpfull Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.