Wassup Guys Im GamerUnguided

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamerUnguided

Jul 29, 2019
name_zps70914a48.png
Wassup Guys,​
Im GamerUnguided, Im a Brit Born Gamer and i play Both vanilla Minecraft and FTB religiously, im a Machinima partnered youtuber and i have a really bad factory job (xD but im thankful for it) but yeah, i love to do GFX Design but im still lacking the skills to create a nice looking MC skin :/​
Thanks for reading my intro​
-GamerUnguided​

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
You're welcome :)

Step in, step out to the FTB forum. Where it's extremely easy to please the audience, as long as you remember to acknowledge them. :p

And now, I shall summon a white-clothed woman to this very thread!!
(summon may be delayed depending on connection and flexibility) (this poster is not responsible for any sacrificed animals being harmed during the summoning)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB! If you can give me an idea on what you're looking for, I may be able to help in the skin department :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
See!?!
I told you she would answer my summons! :D

Now how do I explain to the cleaning ladies Panda and Law about the pool of blood and the 3 dead goats and 1 icelandic tourist lying on the floor.... .... .. ?

Perhaps if I mop them under a rug and pretend nothing happened........