[WARNING] [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the se

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirai_drakon

Jul 29, 2019
I will admit I am a bit out of my depth regarding this issue. I experience it often enough that by now you would think I have found a solution but that's not the case. I have no clue what information will be needed as such I will provide what I can until you request more. These are the messages I received a bit ago.
2013-05-15 09:20:00 [WARNING] [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
2013-05-15 09:20:14 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly
2013-05-15 09:20:14 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 5d25a0f8 (New World) has leaked.

-----

That being said my computer is

Windows 7 Home Professional 64 bit
AMD A4-5300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.40 GHz
8 GB RAM (7.46 usable)
DirectX 11
I do have 64 bit java install

Things I have tried include removing and reinstalling the entire feed the beast. I tried adjusting the ram from 4 gigs to 2 back to 3 and the issue persisted. This problem seems to persist no matter what I do but seems most prevalent when I create a new world on single player and happens when I am playing on my friends private multiplayer server hosted by creeper host. There is one other problem but I will have to try and catch it as it didnt happen this last time but does regularly follow. I am a bit desperate to resolve this issue so that I and my friends can enjoy minecraft without any further issues.
---
I tried to copy the debug console information to pastbin but get this error. [09:50:41] [ERROR] in Launcher PastebinPoster.run:94: Read timed out

That being said I will upload it with this post.

Attachments

• Console.txt
    89.4 KB · Views: 37

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Does that message do you farm? Because my server tends to get that once in a while even while not under stress but it really doesn't affect anything at all.

vertocraft

Jul 29, 2019
its same problem for me can someone help me becouse FTB keep laging and i can't play ,about week ago it was everything normal no lag but today it jjust laging my sound when i turn off it its stops for about 5 min and again starts laging PLZ HELLP . (sorry for my english i am form lithuania)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
its same problem for me can someone help me becouse FTB keep laging and i can't play ,about week ago it was everything normal no lag but today it jjust laging my sound when i turn off it its stops for about 5 min and again starts laging PLZ HELLP . (sorry for my english i am form lithuania)

First don't beg.
Second, please use the forum search function to find other threads relating to your issue.
Third, there's an article on the knowledgebase relating to lag, and you should read it.
You can find it here: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/30/2/why-is-my-game-lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.