Warhammer Fantasy

D

Deleted member 188

Anyone else out there enjoying the age old game of Warhammer? I'm talking the miniatures game too.

It's fun to talk about other types of games that people might enjoy after all. Personally I'm hoping for a new High Elves book that has Shadow Warriors at a reasonable price. :/

D

Deleted member 188

adib said:
i have no idea what you are talking about but it seems awesome.

It really is! We're talking wargamming here. The battling of blocks of troops roaming a table and the various strategies that go along with it!

Spawnicus

Jul 29, 2019
I play Warhammer 40000. I have a Eldar army nearly completed. (At least one squad of each type except shinning spears)

I haven't collected a Warhammer army because the cost and I want to finish painting my Eldar.

I have bloodbowl on steam. When you play it on turn based mode it is exactly like the board game.
Extremely fun. Bought it on sale for 8$ last Christmas.

:)

D

Deleted member 188

40k can be a lot of fun, but that's more squad or skermish based where the base Warhammer game involves more like blocks of troops and the like. We finally got it kind of restarted at my FLGS and here on campus so that will make things a lot better. My high elves are stomping on people, but I think it's more been my luck then any kind of proper tactics. Need to diversify what I own a bit more and get things on the path to being painted. At least my everqueen is painted. :/

High_Elf_Everqueen___Best__by_Mage189.jpg

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
aww i miss my warhammer stuff i was heavy into 40k with a dark angels , dark eldar, chaos ( 1ksons ) armys and fantasy dwars and dark elfs i still have them in the closet but they aint seen a table in months

D

Deleted member 188

Awww, that's too bad. Just haven't been able to find the time to get them out onto the table?