Casual Server want few people to play yogcraft with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zac6000

Jul 29, 2019
i want a few people to play yogcraft with on my server. i already have quite a bit of stuff made and such but i am sick of playing on my own so want some people to play with. just let me know if your want to play then i will send the ip and my skype username so we can chat while playing.

also i live in canada but i have had american friends play on it before and they found it just fine.

The_MinionPT

Jul 29, 2019
I want to play, my skype is: andre_pinhas . add and then you talk with me about the ip and stuff like that

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
I live in the US, and I am good with the mods in yogcraft, if it is ok, then I would love to play yogcraft with you guys. also I am 18 if you want to know my age.