Whitelist Server WannaCraft | 20 players | Direwolf20 v1.0.7 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody.

Today i decided to start my own minecraft server called WannaCraft.
This server can hold about 20 players max.

Rules:
No griefing
No stealing
No nukes
No quarries in the overwold. (There is a special age for this).

I have created a nexus age where everybody with mystcraft portals, so we can all move to eachother house's easily.
If you have found a location you can put the book in the book holder from mystcraft and the portal will work :p

Application:
Ingame name:
Why you want to play on the server:
general level of mod competance:
timezone in gmt:

I will post in this topic if you are accepted and then i will PM you the server IP
Server IP: mc.wannacraft.com

Last edited:

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaX11
Why you want to play on the server: I've mostly been a hermit in single-player for a verrrryyyy long time, and thought that its time to spread my wings and go onto a server!
general level of mod competence: I generally know most things about the mods, except for one or two concepts within them
timezone in gmt: Eastern Standard Time (GMT+5)

Last edited:

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Why you want to play on the server: Looking to bring some multiplayer content to my fans on youtube and twitch. Also to have some fun with others since I've been mostly doing single player for a long time.
general level of mod competance: enough to help others when in need.
timezone in gmt: Central Standard time (GMT-06)

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Sucubussy
Why you want to play on the server: The server sounds nice and its a small community. I enjoy small communities
general level of mod competance: High(played with tekket alot same with feed the beast
timezone in gmt: Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 5:00)

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Hyulles
Why you want to play on the server: I want to play in a small server, tired to stay in single-player.
general level of mod competance: i know everything about some mods but in others im a complete noob xD.
timezone in gmt: GMT -03:00

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Moryse
Why you want to play on the server: I am looking for a nice friendly server to just have fun on, and make friends with some people
general level of mod competance: I know alot of the mods, and im fairly familiar with them.
timezone in gmt: -8:00 GMT

Andygray

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Andygray
Why you want to play on the server: Looking for a new server to start the new versjon of direwolf on :)
general level of mod competance: I know a bit about every mod since i have run a server my self
timezone in gmt: +1:00

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Sucubussy
Why you want to play on the server: The server sounds nice and its a small community. I enjoy small communities
general level of mod competance: High(played with tekket alot same with feed the beast
timezone in gmt: Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 5:00)

Accepted

IGN: NinjaX11
Why you want to play on the server: I've mostly been a hermit in single-player for a verrrryyyy long time, and thought that its time to spread my wings and go onto a server!
general level of mod competence: I generally know most things about the mods, except for one or two concepts within them
timezone in gmt: Eastern Standard Time (GMT+5)

Accepted

IGN: Scythk
Why you want to play on the server: Looking to bring some multiplayer content to my fans on youtube and twitch. Also to have some fun with others since I've been mostly doing single player for a long time.
general level of mod competance: enough to help others when in need.
timezone in gmt: Central Standard time (GMT-06)

Accepted

Ingame name: Moryse
Why you want to play on the server: I am looking for a nice friendly server to just have fun on, and make friends with some people
general level of mod competance: I know alot of the mods, and im fairly familiar with them.
timezone in gmt: -8:00 GMT

Accepted

Ingame name: Andygray
Why you want to play on the server: Looking for a new server to start the new versjon of direwolf on :)
general level of mod competance: I know a bit about every mod since i have run a server my self
timezone in gmt: +1:00

Accepted

Server IP is in the starting topic

ditterdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ditterdragon
Why you want to play on the server: i love to play minecraft and mods and just want to branch out the number of people i play with.
general level of mod competance: i have a great understanding of the mods
timezone in gmt: 6:00

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:
Why you want to play on the server: my last server died :-( im homeless
general level of mod competance: im far from a newb. i have gotten pretty far with thaumcraft
timezone in gmt:eastern

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Valdevon96
Why you want to play on the server: Looking for a small community to get invested in
general level of mod competance: been playing these mods (well most of them) since tekkit in 1.2.5
timezone in gmt:

jdmj90

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: jdmj90
Why you want to play on the server: Been looking for a server to play on since my computer plays better not having to run its own server for single player like it does XD
general level of mod competance: Extremely competent. Played on an 1.4 dire server, had a ton of things automated, and have kept up with most the mods via Dire's videos.
timezone in gmt: GMT -6 aka Central US Standard Time

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Fxz_y
Why you want to play on the server: I'm searching for a small community with mature players and play without too many restrictions.
general level of mod competance: I don't have any problems with the mods that I know and the mods I don't know I would like to learn to have the best experience.
timezone in gmt: GMT +1 Belgium

Last edited:

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: zax0ng
Skype: ZaxTheNoob(the one with red and blue eye profile pic)
Why you want to play on the server: Well, was actually playing SSP with my own custom mods, but it got corrupted after a crash. Thus, why not head back to FTB and play on a server with other people? haha!
general level of mod competance: Know most mods pretty well, except for those new stuffs.
timezone in gmt: GMT +8

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Ingame name: caelans123
Why you want to play on the server:because im looking for a fun server with my friend atomic667 and yours looked interesting
general level of mod competance: over 9000
timezone in gmt: -8

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:atomic667
Why you want to play on the server:Im looking for a server to play ftb with my friend caelans123, and this server seems like a good one for us to play on
general level of mod competance: I have a pretty strong knowledge of most of the mods, there are a few of the newer mods that i need to learn.
timezone in gmt:GMT -8

Pembroke

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ZeroOne20
Why you want to play on the server: Looking for a small FtB community to hang out with
general level of mod competance: Still learning but can get the basics of almost every mod going. More complex in BC, IC, and TE
timezone in gmt: GMT -5

Ninjabob991

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Galbetorix
Why you want to play on the server: Because I want to play on a small server with a strong community, where i can make friends, and work together with mature players
General level of mod competance: High in most mods
Timezone in gmt: GMT-8 (PST)

Awsome231

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Awsome231j
Why you want to play on the server: I want to play on a FTB server without griefers and stuff.
general level of mod competance: I know most of the mods.
timezone in gmt: -6