[W.I.P][1.7.10] Futuracraft - BETA [HQM][SKYBLOCK][MAGIC][TECH]

jiak1

Jul 29, 2019
DMDMR8i.png

Futuracraft
===================================================================================
Storyline
You Were Known As A Crazy Doctor Back In Your Day Because You Built A Military Bunker In Your Backyard, but One Day In 2900, Scientists Discovered Plutonite, This Lead To A Great Fuel Source Which Turned Out To Give Off Negative Effects Then The 5th Cold War Came And They Made Weapons Out Of It And Accidentaly Blew The Earth Up You Hid In Your Bunker, You Wake Up To Find The Effects Of These Weapons, You Are The Last Hope For Humanity, You Must Rebuild And Repopulate The Earth. You Wake Up In The Ruins Of Your Old Bunker, Will You Survive?
===================================================================================

Other Info
This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.
Mod List
Hardcore Questing Mode
Perfect Spawn
Lockdown
Custom Main Menu
Chisel 2
Fastcraft
Extra Utilities
Code Chicken Core
Not Enough Items
Tinker's Construct
Ex Nihlo
Ex Astris Rebirth
OpenBlocks
Magical Crops
Magical Crops MFR Integration
Mine Factory Reloaded
Open Mods Lib
Power Crystals Core
COFH Core
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Dynamics
Thermal Foundation
Ender IO
Minetweaker
Mod Permissions
Click Here To View Permissions
Teaser
Custom Main Menu
LfSZWCd.png

Last edited:

Sxcred

Jul 29, 2019
All of the interesting HQM packs are Beta, I don't like playing betas because of the big chance of restarting my world. :(