Vet Looking For Whitelist Mindcrack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
ive read a couple of reviews on creeperhost and they seem pretty decent as long as you don't forget to pay them. ive been told that if your subscription goes past due then they delete all your world files almost instantly

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. that is really the only problem i can find that anybody has complained about from creeperhost. I'm not sure about how they are price wise in the market though. I have not dealt with any server providers before.[DOUBLEPOST=1363309036][/DOUBLEPOST]also i will probably go with a different energy source on the public server as i'm seeing real problems with chunk loaders

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
Well seeing as it should only be about 5 people i think you could do that in the beginning. maybe switch to something less intensive later on though

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i find geothermal is an effective way to get energy in the early game for beginning equipment. easy to upgrade for end game supply needs, but we'll have to see with 5 people if the chunk loaders will lag the server or not.

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
i wouldn't mind, however, i'm really interested in going through a server from beginning to end with a group of people. also really like the "core" modpacks personally.

Joey5060

Jul 29, 2019
i wouldn't mind, however, i'm really interested in going through a server from beginning to end with a group of people. also really like the "core" modpacks personally.
May i join your server i was playing on one and was told i would not get greifed but soon enough it happend:( I have played minecraft a while but have recently started to play FTB. I do know the basics but all i want is to have a good time with a good group of people. I get it if im not allowed or if its full but if there is a chance then may I please join. I have a single player world but after a while it got very boring. I am not able to have the mods, Greg tech, or chicken chunks, I dont know why it is just my computer. Please get back to me as soon as posible, Thanks.