Very quick question about FTB Infinity Evolved

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Sinyma

SO! Just got a server started up for FTB Infinity Evolved (Private) and was wondering about the quest system, we are on normal mode, and every time I open the book it is telling me that the book only works in Expert mode, and that I have 3 lives remaining before a ban, Is this accurate, or does it just say that as if it was expert mode, but its actually normal?

Also! What kind of power source should I focus on first? Im leaning towards IC2 stuff, I usually do Mekanism but its not in this pack.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
SO! Just got a server started up for FTB Infinity Evolved (Private) and was wondering about the quest system, we are on normal mode, and every time I open the book it is telling me that the book only works in Expert mode, and that I have 3 lives remaining before a ban, Is this accurate, or does it just say that as if it was expert mode, but its actually normal?

Also! What kind of power source should I focus on first? Im leaning towards IC2 stuff, I usually do Mekanism but its not in this pack.
The book doesn't do anything on Normal Mode. Its just there. Throw it in the river.
Geothermal IC2 Generators. And then go to The Advanced Solar panels.

S

Sinyma

Thanks for the response!
However, the quests in it are being completed as they should be, I have tested to make sure the server is in Normal mode, and everything checks out there, its still just going.

S

Sinyma

It has corrected itself! Don't know how, not going to question it. Thanks ya! Also, I shall give that power option a try, I actually haven't used the Geothermal before, usually just solar panels and generators haha