Mac Very annoying login bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas90s

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if on any other operating system but whenever I close the FTB launcher and open it again, it say's incorrect username/password but I have Remember Me on. I edit the account used to login and my password has changed from around 10 characters to around 30 for some reason.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Andy

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Had this after updating from .10 to .22 with my launcher where my launcher skipped the .21 update since there was a newer version already. Not sure whats causing it. Only had to retype my password onces though. I did close my launcher after that play session and didn't have the problem anymore.

Has there been a launcher update today? if so will see tonight if i can debug it

Andreas90s

Jul 29, 2019
I have had several launcher updates recently. My launcher version is v1.2.2 and am running the Direwolf20 pack.
I may have exaggerated a little, as it is NOT ALWAYS happening but around 80% of the time, and it is really annoying. I open up my launcher after playing, and it doesn't happen. But if I leave the launcher closed and go back later in the day it will change my password with the 30 character long whatever it is.

I'd appreciate it if you could debug this problem and post a fix, thank you.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.2 is the one i'm using aswell with the DW20 pack. Only thing modified on my client is texturepacks / Optifine and ForgeEssentials Client mod.
Strange thing is that i don't have the problem on my second machine (win8 64bit) but on my gaming machine (win7 64bit). Will check what happens when i try to open it tonight whe i get home from work.

Andreas90s

Jul 29, 2019
I have OptiFine installed to but am not using any texturepacks. Let me know the outcome when you try after work.
Cheers.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
and offcourse no problems when i launched my launcher, i did put it to debug mode aswell. Can you do this aswell and when it happens upload a logfile. Incase it happens with me again i'll do the same.

MindTooth

Jan 6, 2013
Work just fine for me. Might I suggest that you run Disk Utility, and fix permissions?

Andreas90s

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is still consistent and I don't know how to put the launcher into debug mode if you could assist me on that.

I am not the technical sort of data etc via Disk Utility. So would not know about the permissions etc.

MindTooth

Jan 6, 2013
One option is to enable the console. In the console windows, you can filter the out to normal, debug, error, or something.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
We don't want the console of the game but of the launcher, thats console opens as soon as you start the launcher (on the background normally). So before you login to the game.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have the console set to debug (the buttons on the bottom of the console)? If not could you please do.
Other then that i see nothing special in the logs (beside the obvious login error)

Andreas90s

Jul 29, 2019
Gucmk.png

Just a screenshot of what my 10 digit password turned into, it goes further too.
Log is in debug mode:
http://pastebin.com/BZQ5W1S6

Status
Not open for further replies.