Open Vein Miner and certain crops

X

XanderB1

Summary of the problem Vein Miner and certain crops

Pack Version 2.5.5

What is the bug? I can vein mine different crops except for wheat. When I vein mine wheat I lose connection to the server and get kicked out to the multiplayer server connection screen which is odd because I am playing a single player world. This is a new problem only developing today. When I first made the farm and used vein miner I didn't have this problem.

Mod & Version Vein Miner

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes this bug is repeatable. create a 5x5 plot of dirt with a water source in the middle and plant wheat seeds in the remaining 24 blocks. Then use vein miner on the immature or mature seeds and the server will kick you out. If you change the seeds to any magical crop or any other vanilla crop everything is OK so this seems to be an issue with wheat and vein miner specifically. Also if you place a single wheat seed and use vein miner on it, it will also kick you from the game.

Known Fix

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Try updating the pack to 2.5.6 to see if that makes a difference. Also veinminer was removed from 2.5.5 and replaced with the ore excavation mod.