Whitelist Server Veckscraft|DW20 1.7.10 (recommended)|white list|Casual|Active Admin|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vectoresque

Jul 29, 2019
E8MqZEZ.jpg

Specs:
IP:Veckscraft.dal31.creeperhost.net
Running on a "Skeleton" package virtual machine from creeperhost
  • 4096MB
  • 50GB
  • 3 cores
no restrictions as of yet (may change with more players). just ask that you keep the lag heavy stuff to a minimum (i.e. bees, mystcraft ages, etc...)
Normal dificulty

Description
Veckscraft is a smallish laid back server looking for mature members with a good humor to build up a community.
there are currently an undetermined number of open slots as i've yet to reach the limits of the server. 18+ only please.

BzCiDXp.jpg

Reddit: reddit/r/veckscraft
TS3:Ask for ip
any questions feel free to ask.

Whitelist Application
Your in game name:
Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting?
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

Last edited:

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: LegitNeek
Your Age: 24
How active will you be? Daily, after work.
What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I'm not 100% what this means but I much prefer modded minecraft. Me and my sister's boyfriend got it at the same time, he got it on xbox and I got it on PC. After a week I discovered modded play and I never looked back. Sadly, he stopped playing after a couple of months. (probably due to lack of mods ;) )
How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? I've been playing the FTB pack for over two years now and Direwolf was the one to bring me here. I am still yet to experience some of the more recent mods as I had a few months away from gaming but I enjoy doing research and refreshing my knowledge of the latest mods.
What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I have been a server builder on a few past servers (including my own) so I like to take extravagance quite to heart. My technical side is more than the average player but I also enjoy making things look nice so a mix of machinery and homeliness is key.
Do you use teamspeak? Yes, I have a mic and TS3 installed.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Cik_
Your Age: 49
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? About every day following work, or a quick fix in the morning at times.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Mining, weapons, energy and automation. I touch on every mod.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. Familiar over 2-years.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I build neat energy and automation systems.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Have it and use it extensively with competitive multiplayer games, but with my schedule, and having to pop in and out of minecraft, not a frequent lurker.

Lianidaz

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Lianidaz
Your Age: 26
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? Mostly daily. 3-4 hours a day on average
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Unnessessary automation and Rube Goldberg's machines
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. Following since 1.2.5
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? My pride is galgadorian metal automated. Most resources were coming from bees...
~ Do you use teamspeak? I do if convinient

Soon_ded

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

Your in game name:
Soon_ded

Your Age:

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]
I try to play on a daily basis, if not then every other day.

~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting?
My favourite is modded, and I especially like delving deep into the magic mods available.

~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.
Following DW for a year or two, (variety of series) and have been playing around with this pack since it came out and all the prior DW20 packs also.

~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before?
I am not the best at building pretty things, but I build it so it works and functions, then try to make it look good.

~ Do you use teamspeak?
I have it but do not know fully how to use it, so if/when I find out, then yes.

CombatKitt3n

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: CombatKitt3n
Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? A couple hours a day unless i have other plans
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Make everything look pretty
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I know most of the mods but some are new to me
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I like to make stuff that looks visually appealing
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, talking to people keeps me interested in the servers i play on

dja148

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: dja148
Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? i tryc to play every day but work sometimes dosnt allow me to do that
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? moded, love to se what can be done with them, so much posibility
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. ive been playing the pack since before ftb cam around and love what he dose with the pack
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? i like to do mainly functional builds, i kinda suck at making it look good, but ill try
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes, quite a bit

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: SlicenDiice
Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be? How often do you play? I will be very active, definitely on everyday.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Mostly tech mods although I tend to do a little of everything.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. Quite a bit, I've been keeping up with changes/updates as they occur.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I'm not the best builder around, but I would like to think I am decent. I try to make everything I build functional.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I'll hop on if I have to, but usually I stay in my personal TS and talk with friends.

jackalas

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: jackalas2605
Your Age: 15, turning 16 in july
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? I play about 3 hours a day, maybe more, maybe less, all depends on how I'm feeling on that specific day.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Thaumcraft, technical mods, mob systems, all the cool stuff really.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I've played modded minecraft since tekkit classic, I don't know much about the new applied energistics but I'm sure I'll learn pretty quickly.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I honestly don't build much.. I normally just settle into a cave somewhere and just expand onto it.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, whenever I'm on the server I'll be sure to be on the teamspeak to interact with the community.

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name:tiby1
Your Age:18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? as active as i can be such as 5-7 days a week
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? i have no preference.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. i played minecraft on and off sense it was in beta im not to familiar with DW20 ive played unleashed before.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before?ive built tree houses, farms, cavern houses.
~ Do you use teamspeak? All the time.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: opt_user
Your Age: 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? 2 hors a day
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? nature stuff
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. almost all mods
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? i like to build nature themed stuf , but i do enjoy machines
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes

TemplarKn1ght

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: TemplarKn1ght
Your Age: 36
~ How active will you be? How often do you play? I'm pretty active, played and getting involved a few hours a day after work. Sometimes much more, depending on schedule.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I tend to delve into quite a bit of everything, and enjoy energy.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. After a couple years, I can hold my own, while keeping up with updates and such. I just enjoy whats to offer.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I like keeping things clean and proper, while managing power needs properly and without waste. I do enjoy building and tend to build around my creations.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, and enjoy chatting and checking in on what everyone else is up to.

Wolf Rayer

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Wolfrayer
Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? An hour or two a day depending on school
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I like to explore
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I know a good amount of the mods, but some are new to me
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I mostly build practical things until I get a cool idea to build something more interesting
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Last edited:

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
Age: 20 (Near 21 so we can drink virtual booze together)
Gameplay Style: I unintentionally try to build something huge but never finish/move into it and spent all my time in a hole or a well-lit field. So yeah, would like a co-op partner(s).
Mod Knowledge: I played a lot of 1.4-1.6 Haven't player 1.7 yet but I'm watching Dire's SSP LP S7
Builds: Castles, barns, factories, villages, occult shrines for nether portals, treehouses
Teamspeak: Yes, in fact, I just updated it 2 days ago